CONFESSIONS?

JIMIN POV

After our first make out session ended she was still shy from what just happened and now isn't even talking to me... did I rush her...

"U-umm are you ok.." I asked her.

"Y-yeah.." she replied almost whispering.

" im sorry if you didnt want this" I said looking down but what surprised me was her response.

"Its ok.... I-I wanted it too but..." she said facing me and looking deep into my eyes.

"But im scared" she said with a tear running down from her face.

"Im scared to fall in-love... I never had a relationship before and I dont want to get hurt..." she said with her tears flowing like a river.

"I wont hurt you... ever since you saved me I fell harder and harder for you... remember when I was asking those questions of your Ideal guy that was because I wanted to know if I have a slight chance to be with you..." I said almost tearing up.

"Ever since I saved you... you keep showing up to me... Everytime you do something sweet I keep feeling this thing inside me and I dont know how to control it! Its making me go insane!! I I dont know what to do... It hurts..." she said while her face is dripping with tears...

I didn't know what to say to her... I loved her even before she saved me but I just never show it because of the fans but ever since she saved me I have been slowly letting all it out...

I placed my hand on her chin and slowly lifted her face to meet my eyes.

"I brought us here in jeju Island for me to actually ask you out but then... this kinda happened.... so I guess I'll go straight to the point.... do you w-wanna be my girlfriend..." I said almost whispering the last words...

" I-I want t-too b-but i-im scared...." she said not facing me again...

"Its ok just take your time..." I said giving her a genuine smile.

"I-Im sorry.... I just c-cant process this r-right now... I.... I like you too.... but.... but the fans... The media what.... what will they say... I know the dating ban is done but l-look what happened to Jennie and Kai... I-I cant handle that...." She said wiping her tears.

"I can wait... till you're ready... I like- I love yoo to much already... It doesn't matter how long it will take... but just make sure you will be mine in the end ok..." I said while smiling...

She started to giggle and show her smile and made me happy that I made her happy...

"O-ok... OPPA" she said emphasizing the word OPPA while giggling and wiping off her tears.

______________________________________________

Hey guys so I'm sorry if this is a short update all my other updates might be short due to me being dusy. I hope you guys like this update and keep reading my story! -M💕