Hospital pt.1

~at the hospital~

NAYEON POV

We just arrived at ********* hospital to see jeongiee. Jihyo and the others are crying like me I dont even know how to help and comfrot them because jeongiee was our guardian angel and now she's not here😭.

"Umm ex-excuse me do you know where YOO JEONGYEON is?" I said while tears coming out of my eyes.

"Yes she will be in room 47 east wing. She is still in the operating room" the nurse said.

"Ok thank you" Jihyo said.

We all walked over to her room which we couldn't enter so we waited at the waiting erea closest to her room.

MOMO POV

Why did this happen to our jeongiee. Why did she have to get hurt.😭 I hope she is ok. Jeong unnie was always their for me taking care of me and now I couldn't even protect her.😭

~after an hour~

We were all falling a sleep until someone or I guess the nurse said that YOO JEONGYEON was now in her room.

"GIRLS, GIRLS WAKE UP JEONG UNNIE IS NOW IN HER ROOM! LETS GOO" I said while whisper screaming.

"Guys don't be so loud when we get to jeongiee unnies room ok. She need to rest too ok guys!"Sana said while opening her door.

NO ONES POV

All 8 girls bursted into crying seeing jeong bruised up and hurt. They were all in her room waiting for her to wake up. Jihyo went with Nayeon to and ask for jeongs state. And the next thing they heard was...

~AUTHORNIM~

Hello guys I know that this chapter is very short but I didn't want you guys to wait so I will try to post and maybe the next chapter would be longer. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter see you. ANYONG -M

Word count: 307 words