minsung

Members: Minho x Jisung

Genre: Angst (i guess? idk what to call it)

Scenario: Jisung gets jealous because Minho was being flirty with Seungmin.

_______________

Minho watched as Seungmin weakly tried to pin Jeongin to the wall. It was honestly pathetic to watch, as Seungmin had no idea how to properly do it. So Minho took it upon himself to teach the younger how to really pin someone to the wall.

"Aish, Seungmin, you're awful. You gotta do it fast and make their heart skip."

And then the older grabbed his waist and pushed him against the wall, slapping both hands beside his head onto the wall. Seungmin was shocked and laughed, so did Jeongin. Minho only smirked and winked, then walked away.

His smirk faltered when he saw Jisung staring at him from across the room. Jisung's arms were crossed in front of his chest, lips in a pout. He huffed and then walked out of the practice room.

"Jesus, Minho! That's like the third time this week you've made him jealous," Felix said.

Changbin nodded, "One of these days he's gonna slap you."

"You know how he gets when he's jealous," Woojin added.

Minho bit his lip and nodded, feeling bad for making Jisung upset, "Okay, okay, I get it. I'll go make it up to him."

Minho walked into the hallway, he sighed. He felt bad, but his personality was just very flirty. He'd never hurt Jisung like that, he loves the boy too much to do something so awful. But his innocent flirtatiousness always seemed to get in the way of that.

After wandering the halls for a few minutes, he found the orange haired boy leaning against the wall, typing something on his phone at an incredible speed; probably sending a text to Changbin about how upset he was. His face was contorted into one of frustration. He noticed a presence and looked up to see Minho, he just rolled his eyes and looked down at his phone.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I really wasn't trying to-"

"Go call Seungmin 'baby', you obviously like him more," Jisung snapped.

Minho cringed, Jisung never really got so mad. He knew he fucked up real bad this time, "Ji, I was just showing him how to pin someone. He obviously didn't know how to, so I was just helping."

"You seem to be teaching the guys a lot lately. You taught Jeongin how to body roll, you taught Hyunjin how to flirt, and now you're 'teaching' Seungmin how to pin someone. You're a great teacher, Lee Minho," Jisung spat and then started to walk away.

Suddenly Minho repeated his actions from earlier, but pinning Jisung instead, "Listen to me, Jisung. I love you and I'd never do anything to ruin our relationship. I taught Jeongin how to body roll because of our new dance. I taught Hyunjin how to flirt because there's a girl at school he likes. And as for Seungmin, I was just fucking around. Now don't ever think I'd flirt with anybody but you. You're the only one who has my heart, Han Jisung. I'd never hurt you, baby. I promise."

As Minho continued to talk, his face inched closer to his boyfriend's face, talking softer as he went on simultaneously. The boys' lips were mere centimeters away from each other.

Jisung shook his head and smirked a little, liking the dominance radiating off his boyfriend, "Aish, you're lucky I love you, too, Minnie."

And then their lips crashed together, moving together in sync. Minho's hands trailed down the younger's body and rested on his hips as the other's hands were tangled in the brunette's hair. Their bodies molded together as Minho pushed a knee between the shorter boy's thighs. Minho licked Jisung's bottom lip, asking for permission. The tan boy smirked into the kiss and gladly granted his boyfriend entrance. A small moan came from the younger's throat, pleasing Minho and causing his hand to slide to his ass.

They stayed like this for a while, showing no signs of stopping or caring that they were in a very heated make out session in the hallway where anyone in the building could see them. But the other seven boys got tired of waiting for the couple, so they sent Chan to go find them.

Just as Minho left a third hickey on Jisung's neck, Chan found them. He cleared his throat, causing the two lovers to jump and break apart. Jisung blushed deeply as he wiped at his mouth and tried to hide his tender neck. Minho, on the other hand, gave his famous smirk, "We were just coming back, hyung."

Chan rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Yeah sure," he said and then made his way back to the others.

Minho looked at his flustered boyfriend. He grabbed his hand and gave him a quick peck to his swollen lips, "Come on, baby. We'll finish this tonight back at the dorm."

_____

Hey, what's up guys. I wrote this in study hall while I should be studying for my history exam. Oh well lol it's gonna be easy. What did you think of this oneshot? Was it too much? Or not enough?? I don't know, comment and tell me what you thought. But yeah, here's a short chapter of Minsung making out.