changsung pt. 3

Members: Changbin x Jisung

Genre: angst

Pt. 1 Scenario: Jisung and Changbin get in a fight.

Pt. 2 Scenario: Felix and Chan go and talk to Changbin. // Changbin finds Minho and Jisung cuddling.

Pt. 3 Scenario: Jisung comes to practice and looks extremely unhealthy. // The boys force Changbin to apologize.

________________

It's been a few weeks since the eight boys have heard from Jisung. The blue haired boy wasn't responding to texts or calls, the only way they knew how he was doing was when they called one of the boys from GOT7. Or at practices, but even then he didn't talk to anyone. He would practice, then leave as soon as possible.

Overall, it was an absolute awful situation for all nine boys.

---

Jisung walked into the practice room, wishing he didn't have to part ways with Mark and Yugyeom. He went to a corner, away from everyone and stretched for a little bit. Hyunjin walked up to him, a solemn smile on his face, "Hey, Ji. How are you?"

Jisung shrugged and flashed a quick and fake smile, "Fine."

Hyunjin gasped a little, "Jisung, you're voice."

The blue haired boy's voice was deep and raspy. Almost similar to the sound of stepping on dead leaves, or even gravel. It was so unlike his normal, once smooth, voice. 

"What happened to your voice, Sungie," Minho asked, approaching the boy.

Jisung didn't like all the attention, "It's b-been a while since I've used m-my voice."

"What do you mean," Seungmin asked.

Chan felt his phone buzz inside his pocket, so he checked it to make sure it was nothing important.

Jinyoung
hey chan, just letting you know to have jisung take it easy on his voice today. we've barely heard a word out of him since he's been at our dorm...

"Jinyoung hyung just texted me. He said that they've barely heard a word from Jisung since he's been there," Chan said.

"So," Jisung asked, his throat hurt.

"J-Jisung, you left the dorm two weeks ago," Minho said, concern laced in his voice.

"I'm fine, I sw-swear. It's not that b-ig of a deal," the boy of interest said.

"You haven't talked in two weeks? Is that true, hyung," Jeongin asked.

Jisung hated the look of intense worry on the maknae's face, he looked at the ground, "I'm fine, Innie."

"You could've fucked up your voice," Changbin said.

Tingles went off all over Jisung's body as he heard the voice that caused all this mess. He froze and had trouble breathing, but he tried to hide it. He couldn't get himself to say anything. He opened his mouth to try, but the words just wouldn't come out.

Minho noticed this and went to his best friend's side. He rubbed the boy's back and shielded him from the others, "Hey, it's alright."

"H-He-"

"I know, I know, Ji."

Everything came flooding back to the boy, and he couldn't take it. He began crying and latched onto Minho. The sound of Changbin's voice broke him. He hadn't heard it in so long and it reminded him of everything. He used to love that voice. Hell, he still does.

Minho comforted the boy. He looked at Changbin and glared at him, then he looked at Chan. He pleaded with his eyes, hoping he would do something. They continued their conversation without saying a word until Chan finally made a decision, "Alright, that's enough."

Jisung tried to stop crying, thinking Chan was talking to him.

Chan continued, "We'll have practice later. Right now, we need to address this situation. Changbin and Jisung, you're going to stay in this room and talk to each other. The rest of us will step outside and give you privacy." He started walking to the door, "Come on guys, let's go bother GOT7 or something."

And then Changbin and Jisung were by themselves. Jisung forced himself to stop crying, scared Changbin would criticize him for it. He sniffled and stayed put in his spot, making no attempt to speak first.

"Have you really not talked in two weeks," Changbin asked.

"I talked a few t-times," he mumbled.

Then silence returned. Well, until Changbin asked,

"Why did you leave the dorm?"

Jisung looked at Changbin for the first time in a while. The older didn't look the greatest himself. His hair was disheveled, he looked tired, and his clothes were baggy and didn't match.

The younger sighed, "I left because of you, obviously. You broke me." Jisung decided not to lie, he didn't have the energy to do so.

"You think I didn't feel the same?"

"Changbin, I promise I never did anything with Minho. Please, why don't you believe me?"

"It's just...the way he looks at you. He looks at you like he's in love."

"But that's not me, that's him. He's nothing but my best friend. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Then why the hell did you break up with me?"

"I...I was jealous. I was just so mad and jealous that I said it. I didn't want it to happen, but it did. And my dumbass pride and ego got in the way of me seeing how big of a mistake I made."

"S-So you still..."

Changbin nodded and slowly made his way over to the younger, "It's been hell without you. I missed you so much. Jisung, I was so dumb and made a huge mistake. I still love you so much, baby. I miss holding you and kissing you and being able to call you mine. I was stupid and I'm so, so fucking sorry."

Jisung cried, but this time, he was happy. He attached himself to Changbin and wrapped his arms around his neck. He didn't care if it might be a stupid mistake to believe what Changbin was saying. He was in love with the older and he couldn't imagine life without him.

"I've missed you so much," Jisung cried.

"I've missed you, too, Ji. I'll never leave you again, I promise you."

Changbin pulled back and pressed his lips against the other's. They were soft and warm; they felt like home after so long.

Jisung loved the feeling of the elder's lips moving with this. He dreamt of the brunette's lips, his hugs, his smile, his laugh, his everything.

They pulled apart, Jisung buried his face in the boy's shoulder.

"Jisung?"

He looked up, "Yeah?"

"Can we start over?"

"Of course we can."

Changbin smiled and stepped away from the boy just enough to look him in the eye, "Jisung, will you be my boyfriend?"

The younger smiled, "I'd love that."

End~

_____

This is the end of the Changsung trilogy. Hopefully you all liked it!

This was supposed to be published like an hour ago but I got distracted by Chan's live while I was writing the ending. He was so cute and I'm 90% sure he saw my comment. So like, 2019 has treated me nicely so far!