jeongmin

Members: Jeongin x Seungmin

Genre: fluff

Scenario: Seungmin gives Jeongin his first kiss.

_______________

All nine members were in the living room, talking about anything and everything. Jeongin was enjoying the conversation with his friends. Well, he was. Until the topic of first kisses was brought up.

Chan laughed, "I remember my first kiss, it was really awkward. It happened right before I left Australia."

"Changbin was my first kiss," Felix said, hugging the boy behind his back.

The other boys all groaned and gagged and made fun of the two. But, really, that was nothing new. It was almost a daily occurrence. And Felix and Changbin loved it.

The boys continued going around, talking about their first kiss. And then it got to Jeongin. The boy cringed as all his hyungs looked at him expectantly. He laughed nervously and looked anywhere but their excited gazes. He looked down at his lap and mumbled, "I've never kissed anybody."

Jisung gasped, "Seriously?"

Jeongin sheepishly nodded, feeling more like a child than ever. He never really thought about it before now, but it was pretty sad that he was seventeen and hadn't had his first kiss. It's not like he has time to have a girlfriend, or boyfriend, he didn't really care. It's been pretty hectic, but he wouldn't ask for anything different. But he surely should have had his first kiss by now, right?

Wow, I'm pretty pathetic, Jeongin thought.

"I can't believe you haven't had your first kiss," Woojin said in disbelief.

"I was twelve when I had mine," Minho smugly said.

"Of course you were twelve, hyung," Changbin said, rolling his eyes.

"Is there anyone you want to kiss," Seungmin asked quietly, no one hearing it besides Jeongin.

"What? N-No," the maknae replied back, playing with his fingers. He really didn't like all this attention, this was actually really embarrassing.

Chan seemed to notice this, "It's not that big of a deal, guys. He's still a baby!"

"I'm seventeen," he yelled in protest.

"And I'm nineteen and everyone still calls me a baby," Changbin smiled.

"Because you're the aegyo king," Hyunjin chuckled.

"Whatever, I'm not a baby," Jeongin concluded. He didn't feel like continuing to conversate about his love life, or really anything anymore, so he claimed to be tired and went to his room.

He cuddled up with one of Felix's many plushies and watched some random K-drama on his phone. Though, halfway through he lost interest as his mind wandered back to the topic of conversation twenty minutes ago. Was it really so shocking that he'd never kissed someone?

And what the hell was up with Seungmin asking if he wanted to kiss anybody? Of course he's wanted to kiss people, but he's never been close enough to the person or had the guts to do so. Either that, or he's too close to do so.

He groaned into a pillow, just wanting the day to be over and everything that was talked about in the last half hour to be forgotten about.

Suddenly the door opened, "Jeongin, are you awake?"

The maknae sat up, "Seungmin? What do you want?"

Seungmin bit his lip, "Have you really never kissed anyone?"

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "Oh my god, why does everyone think that's so awful?!"

"I was just wondering if-"

But Jeongin interrupted, "Is it really that freaking bad? Does everyone get kissed before their seventeen? Am I the only one who's never been kissed?! It's not like anyone would want to kiss me in the first place! I just-"

"Jeongin, shut up," Seungmin said.

The younger looked at him, "But I'm right! No one wants to kiss me. I'm...me! I'm ugly and-"

"Yang Jeongin, shut up. I'd kiss you."

The boy stopped in his tracks and looked at the brunette, "Y-You'd what?"

Seungmin took a few steps closer and rested his hand on Jeongin's bicep, he smiled a bit, "I'd kiss you, Innie."

"W-Why," he asked, eyes flicking back and forth from Seungmin's eyes to his hand.

The elder smirked, feeling a bit daring. He got close to the younger's ear and whispered, "Because you're cute."

The boy shivered as he felt the other's warm breath on his neck, all thoughts of being pathetic gone. He closed his eyes and bit his lip, this was all so new. Seungmin grabbed the boy's chin with two of his fingers, making the younger face him. Their faces were so close, Jeongin could smell the other boy's minty breath.

And then it happened.

Seungmin's plump lips touched Jeongin's small, slightly chapped ones. It was, well, magical. Fireworks went off in both boy's stomachs. Their lips seemed to mold perfectly together. It was a sweet and short kiss, but it felt like an eternity.

When the two pulled away, their foreheads rested against each other. Jeongin was breathless. He just got his first kiss from Seungmin! It was definitely not how he imagined it, but it was amazing nonetheless. He wanted to say something, but really didn't know what to say, so he stayed quiet, not wanting to ruin the moment. A smile crept its way onto his face as he continued to blush deeply while his lips were tingling.

He wished he could stay in this moment forever. And they probably would have, but a giggle and a camera flash caused them to jump away from each other.

Seungmin looked to see the other seven boys, Minho with his phone out, "Oh my god, I'm gonna kill you guys!"

The boys all scrambled out of the doorway, running to their own little hiding spots. Seungmin looked back at the flustered boy, "I'll be right back, I gotta go make them delete whatever they have."

Jeongin giggled and grabbed his hand, "Let them keep it. I wanna have my second kiss."

_____

So yeah, this actually kinda sucks. But anywho, did you guys like it? Do you have any ships you want me to write about?

Also, I won't update tomorrow night because I'll be spending the day/night with my friend, so sorry to anyone who was expecting one?¿

But yeah, vote and comment and all that shit :)