changjinlix

Members: Changbin x Hyunjin x Felix

Genre: idk tbh

Scenario: Felix has a crush on Changbin and Hyunjin and doesn't know what to do.

_______________

Felix groaned, but Woojin just laughed. The older boy had been dealing with Felix's little ordeal for a little over two months now. At this point, it was amusing; watching the boy struggle with having a crush on not only two people at once, but crushing on two people that are dating.

Felix slapped the boy's shoulder, "Why are you laughing?! This is a problem, Woojin! I'm an awful person!"

Woojin rolled his eyes and tried hard to wipe the smirk from his face, but failed. Woojin being the sneaky man he decided to take Felix's predicament into his own hands and did some, well, we'll just call it 'research'. And Woojin finally decided to share the results of his 'research' with the younger, "Felix, shut up and stop calling yourself an awful person."

"But I am one," Felix shouted and buried his face in his hands.

"Just listen, alright?" The younger nodded, so he continued, "I talked to Hyunjin and Changbin. I didn't mention you or the situation, but I made some bullshit story of me reading something about relationships and got curious so I decided to ask them. Anyway, I asked them if they'd be open to a poly relationship, and they said they've actually already thought about it-"

"Wait, sorry, but hold on. What the hell is a poly relationship," Felix questioned.

"It's where more than two people date each other. As I was saying, the two said they were open to it, but it can't just be anyone. It has to be someone they really know and care about."

Felix hugged a pillow to his chest, "Alright, but why are you telling me this?"

Woojin face palmed, "Oh my gosh, you're so dumb sometimes! You're not just anyone, Felix. You really like the both of them, right? Well, talk to them and see if they'd be willing to be in a poly relationship with you!"

Felix's eyes widened, "What?! I couldn't do that! Why would I do that?!"

"You're not just some random person. And you really like the both of them."

"Love. I really love the both of them," Felix blushed.

Woojin smiled, "I just want you to be happy, alright?"

Felix nodded, "Do you really think they'd want to date me? I'm nothing special."

Woojin grabbed Felix's hand and squeezed it, "Felix, you are incredibly special. You're adorable, you're smart, you're funny, you're caring, and I know you'll do everything to make sure the people you love are happy. Plus, you have a cute accent. Who wouldn't want to date you?"

Felix smiled and looked down as a blush crept onto his freckled face, "T-Thanks, hyung."

"Of course. Now I'll be right back, alright?"

The boy nodded, so he got up and left the room. A few moments later the door opened again, but instead of Woojin, it was the couple that seemed to be the topic of conversation for a while now. Hyunjin spoke first, "Woojin hyung said you needed us?"

Felix felt a pit of anxiety grow in his stomach as his face reddened for the billionth time, "Woojin, I can't believe you!"

"Love you, too," Woojin yelled from somewhere in the dorm.