hyunlix

Members: Hyunjin x Felix

Genre: fluff

Scenario: Felix gets Hyunjin an amazing present for Christmas.

_______________

All the boys were piled around the tiny Christmas tree. It was Christmas morning and everyone was opening their gifts. There weren't many gifts around the tree, but the boys were happy nonetheless.

Being away from their families for so long, it got a little depressing around this time of year. But they all made sure to be there for one another. That's what a team does.

But Hyunjin especially gets sad around this time. Having no siblings and not seeing his parents, he gets really lonely. He doesn't like all the holidays around this time, they were all family related. And sure, he has his team, and he loved and appreciated each and every one of them, but it wasn't the same. Thankfully, he had his boyfriend Felix to cheer him up.

"Hey, there's one more present left," Changbin said.

Jisung grabbed it, "It's for Hyunjin."

Felix snatched it out the boy's hand, "It's from me."

Hyunjin looked up from his phone, he had been texting his mother, "What?"

Felix grabbed the boy's hand, "Jinnie, I got this for you. I know how hard it is for you around this time of year, so I really hope you like this."

Felix handed the brunette the small gift, it was wrapped in shiny blue paper. Hyunjin smiled slightly and blushed, "Thanks, Felix."

He carefully unwrapped the box. He pulled out a small, black velvet box. The boy looked at Felix, who had an excited, yet nervous smile plastered on his face. The brunette slowly opened the box, he gasped.

Inside was a necklace, but not just any necklace. The chain was thick and silver, he could tell the chain itself was expensive. The pendant had beautiful designs carved into the metal. He opened it, revealing two pictures. One picture being a portrait of his parents and the other being a picture of him and Felix kissing.

Hyunjin teared up and attacked his boyfriend with a hug. He buried his face in the blonde boy's neck, repeating a chorus of thank you's. It was absolutely beautiful and the boy could not have asked for a better gift. He couldn't stop himself from bawling.

Felix picked his boyfriend up, knowing how much he hated crying in front of people, and took him into their room. Hyunjin clung to the boy, still crying relatively hard. Felix stroked the brunette's hair, whispering sweet things into his ear.

"Hey, baby, calm down. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"It's a h-happy cry. It means s-so much to me," Hyunjin managed to say. Felix wiped the tears away and kissed his forehead.

"I really hoped you would like it. To be honest, I had to have my mom send me money," the blonde said awkwardly.

Hyunjin grabbed his boyfriend's face and kissed him passionately. When they kissed each other, it was full of so much love. This time was no different. Passion and love oozed from every pore as they deepened the kiss.

Felix fell back, bringing the brunette down on top of him. Hyunjin smiled and pulled away, "You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for."

The blonde smiled and kissed the boy again, "You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for."

They stayed like that for an hour. Talking about future plans, kissing, dozing off, and even a little make out session. But then Chan called them for dinner.

"It's not much, but it'll do," he said.

They had a big pot of meat and tons of ramen. There were drinks and deserts as well. Everyone piled around the table and shared laughs and even tears. It was an amazing night and even Hyunjin, the boy who didn't like Christmas, could say he had the time of his life.

The boy grabbed Felix's hand and squeezed it. He raised an eyebrow, "You okay, Hyunjinnie?"

He smiled, "I'm perfect."

_____

This is really short, but I wanted to update a Christmas oneshot. I may update another one, but my cousin is currently sleeping on me, so I don't know haha :')

Merry Christmas everybody!