jeongchan

Members: Jeongin x Chan

Genre: fluff

Scenario: Chan won't leave the studio, so Jeongin goes to get him.

_______________

Chan has been in the studio all day and wasn't showing any signs of leaving. The boys were beginning to worry, knowing how hard he can be on himself sometimes. They've tried calling and texting the man to make sure he was okay, only receiving a quick message saying he was fine. And really, they only got that because he was replying to his boyfriend, Jeongin.

"Someone should go over there and check on him," Woojin said.

"I vote Jeongin," Changbin replied, everyone agreed.

The maknae tilted his head, "Why me?"

Minho rolled his eyes, "You're his boyfriend, he'll listen to you more than any of us."

Jisung nodded, "Remember last time Seungmin went and tried to get him home?"

"He threw a full water bottle at me and told me to eff off! But he actually said the bad word," Seungmin pouted.

Jeongin sighed, "Fine, but only because I love him."

The youngest grabbed his sweater and left the dorm. He pulled out his phone, deciding to try and call the man, but of course he didn't pick up. The boy was worried about his boyfriend; he knew his insecurities tended to get to him every once in a while.

Jeongin rushed into the building upon arrival, wanting to get out of the cold. He quickly found Chan's studio and knocked. A faint "come in" sounded from inside the room, so the boy walked in. There were papers all over the desk and floor and he could see the blonde was tired, "Hey, hyung."

Chan looked up and smiled a bit, "Hey, prince. Come here."

Jeongin went over and sat on the elder's lap, legs resting on either side of his thighs, "I've missed you today, Chan."

"I've missed you, too, Innie," the man said, resting his hands on Jeongin's thighs.

The younger pouted, "Then come home, we were supposed to cuddle today."

Chan sighed, "I just have to finish this one part, okay?"

"Can't it wait," the brunette whined.

"Nope, it's music for your part. And I have to make sure it's as perfect as you."

The maknae blushed, "I'm not perfect."

"Oh, yes you are, baby. You've got the cutest little smile, a cute ass laugh, and an amazing voice. My ears are blessed every time I hear it. And I'm so lucky to call you mine."

"Shut up."

Chan laughed, "Awww, the cute little fox is flustered!"

"Shut up and come home," he whined.

"Nope."

"Then I'll just stay here until you do."

Chan just shrugged and continued mixing the music. Jeongin pouted and buried his face in the man's chest, "Channie, give me attention!"

"No."

The boy gasped and got off of his boyfriend, he pouted, "Do you not love me anymore?"

"Oh you know I love you," he said, then yawned.

Jeongin tilted his head, then smiled, "I won't believe it until you come home and cuddle me."

Chan turned around in his chair, shocked, "You wouldn't."

He crossed his arms and smirked, "I would, and I just did."

"You're awful."

The boy huffed, "I guess you really don't love me."

The blonde rolled his eyes and began packing his things. He put his jacket on and swung his backpack on his shoulder. He cleaned his mess and then turned to his boyfriend, "You're soooo lucky I love you."

"But do you really?"

Chan threw the boy over his shoulder and smacked his butt lightly, "I'm gonna cuddle the shit out of you when we get home." Jeongin giggled and hugged the man the best he could.

When they got back to the dorm, the blonde went straight to his room. He ignored all the questions the other boys were asking him. He was focused on one thing and one thing only, making sure Jeongin never doubts his love for him, whether he was playing or not.

The blonde threw his boyfriend on the bed, the maknae laughed, "I can't believe you carried me the entire walk home."

"The view was nice," Chan winked.

The boy threw a pillow at him, a complete blushing mess, "C-Chan! Shut up!"

"You've been telling me to shut up quite a lot today, don't you think?"

"Shut up and cuddle me."

"Aish, fine."

Chan climbed into bed and pulled the boy extremely close. The brunette put his arm over Chan's strong chest and lay his head on his shoulder while the blonde put a protective arm around the boy's shoulder.

"I think I believe that you love me now," Jeongin said, smiling as he inhaled Chan's cologne.

But there was no response. Jeongin craned his neck to see why, only to see the blonde fast asleep. He smiled, "Awww so cute! ...Wow, it feels nice to say it and not hear it."

_____

Okay wow this sucked, but I needed to get something out, so here. I'm sorry if no one likes this :')

Part 2 of the Changsung series will be the next update, so look forward to that. I really want that one to be good, so I won't rush it like I did with this one.