Boy In Luv (Namjin BTS)

"Seokjin?"

Seokjin feels his heart race when he hears a familiar voice coming from behind him. Turning around and taking his sunglasses off, Seokjin sees the person he hasn't seen in years.

Whether seeing Namjoon standing in front of him is a good thing or not, Seokjin will never know.

(Nor does he want to dwell on that thought for too long.)

"Namjoon...?"

Namjoon looks just as surprised and just as confused as Seokjin because they made a promise the last time they saw each other. They decided that as their respective careers as a musician and actor started to grow, they had to stop what was going on between them.

More pressure to end their relationship was put on Seokjin because his fame skyrocketed by the minute due to all the dramas he appeared in. It's been years since they agreed to break up, but Seokjin still feels as much pain as he did the moment all ties and contact were officially cut.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asks, a bit hesitant. They are currently in the lobby of an apartment complex, with Seokjin about to leave and Namjoon barely arriving.

"I was at Hoseok's place," Seokjin replies. "Do you live here, too?"

"Are you two... together?"

Seokjin's eyes widen in surprise from the sudden question, which seems to cause Namjoon to suddenly apologize for asking a personal question.

"It's fine," the older assures him, laughing softly at the frantic expression on Namjoon's face. "We're not together. He's actually my partner for this dance special on TV that's coming up."

"Dance?" Namjoon repeats, as if he doesn't believe what he just heard. "You dance?"

"Not at all," Seokjin says. "I still dance with two left feet, just like you and just as you remember."

Namjoon laughs, and Seokjin finds himself falling in love all over again.

But then again, he's never stopped.

"Are you busy?" Namjoon suddenly asks.

"I don't have filming until 8PM, why?" Seokjin questions, and he feels his heart race once more when he hears the younger's next words.

"I'd be lying if I said I don't want to catch up with you," Namjoon admits, breaking the eye contact that they had for over a minute already. "It's a bit selfish, but I just... really miss you."

Seokjin hears the sincerity in the younger's voice, and figures that their promise to stay way from each other can be put on hold.

"Then let's catch up," Seokjin says with a small smile, and soon he finds himself turning around and following Namjoon to the elevator.

Seokjin learns that Namjoon has been living in the apartment for a few months already and has just recently moved out of being roommates with Hoseok, who was their mutual friend in college and arguably the person who got them together.

Seokjin also learns that Namjoon has been single ever since they broke up, and he feels a weight in his chest when Namjoon admits that a number of his songs-especially the ones that touch on love-are based on their relationship.

All of their four and a half years of laughing, fighting, and loving.

"You know what sucks?" Namjoon asks after a few moments of loud silence.

"What?"

"The fact that the only way we hear about each other now is through social media, through news portals and other impersonal outlets," Namjoon says, and Seokjin finds himself at a loss of what to reply.

"If I were to be honest, I don't watch many of your dramas because it just reminds me of the cheesy shit we used to do together," Namjoon continues to speak.

"Like me forcing as much movies and dramas down your throat every Friday night?" Seokjin asks, a bit lightheartedly, and Namjoon chuckles.

"Exactly like that," he replies.

They continue talk and recollect as much memories as they can, and the solemnity between the two of them progressively die down as the seconds pass. Soon enough, they're laughing until they're breathless and raising their voices as a result of their enthusiasm in speaking.

"I better get going," Seokjin says after he finishes his story about how a bird took a shit on him when he was filming a crying scene.

Namjoon looks at the clock and sees that it's 7:30 PM.

"Oh..." Seokjin hears the hint of sadness in his voice and starts to feel his own mood dampen as well. "Alright then."

"It was nice talking with you," Seokjin says.

"Likewise," Namjoon replies.

The two of them stand face-to-face for a few awkward seconds before Seokjin takes the initiative and pulls the younger for a hug.

When they pull away, they look each other in the eye, and Seokjin feels like he's never realized how honest and revealing eyes were until now.

What he sees in Namjoon's eyes is nothing but a love that doesn't seem to have left for him as well and a fear that this will be the last time they'll see each other until god knows when.

Seokjin feels that Namjoon sees the same exact thing in his eyes, and soon their lips are touching and their hands are wandering and their hearts are reconnecting more than ever before.

A bunch of I love you's and I miss you's are said in the midst of a thousand kisses, but what gets Seokjin the most is when Namjoon presses their foreheads together, looks into his eyes, and asks, "Be mine, again?"

Seokjin nods, sticking up a pinky.

"Forever?"

Namjoon hooks their pinkies together and makes their thumbs touch.

"Forever."

I will be posting ANY ship and relationship names from BTS. Next might be a VKook, or VHope. Just keep being with and things so yeah.

FOLLOW, LIKE, AND COMMENT