Will You Marry Me? (KookieMonster)

My BFF Estie_Pabon helped me on this! I hope you enjoy and just look at the media picture Estie_Pabon picked out! Please follow her and read her stories!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No POV)

The seven boys sat close to each other, answering questions from the curious announcers. Each time an interesting question was asked, the crowd of fans would go crazy with screams and laughter.

The questions seemed to be answered carefully, so there wasn't any suspision to what the seven were doing outside of being an idol.

Announcer: Okaaaaaay~~~ Next question for you boys! So, we all know you boys are busy with promotions, but do any of happen to have a girlfriend?

Other Announcer: Aish! You're always asking the more personal questions, hm!?

Announcer: Haha! Yes! Boys, please tell us!

The crowd cheered in excitement but the boys just kind of looked at each other with surprise. The first to answer was Jimin.

Jimin: I was dating this girl before Bangtan--

Jimin was stopped by the Annoucers as they attempted to ask more questions.

Annoucer: So you don't have a girlfriend Jimin!??

Other Annoucer: What happened to her????

Jimin: Well, I became too busy with all the things I was doing in Bangtan, so we broke it off, but in a friendly manner.

They went down the line of members, and finally it was Rap Monster's turn.

Annoucer: What about the leader?

Other Annoucer: He looks like the type to get all the girls!

Annoucer: I know.

Rap Monster sat in his chair quietly. He had a different girlfriend in mind.

Rap Monster: I prefer not to answer...

Annoucer: Awww! That's too bad!

Other Annoucer: What about the maknae!?

Jungkook, of course, shyed away from the question, but the annoucers kept on and on.

Jungkook: I do have a girlfriend. And I'm lucky to have her...

Annoucer: Woaaah! Do tell Jungkook!!!

Jungkook got of out of his seat and he walked over to Rap Monster. Jungkook quickly planted his lips on Rap Monster's, then he stormed off stage.