Love! Love! Love! {YoonMin}

This might not be the best, but I hope you still like it! MERRY CHIRSTMAS! (even though its not Christmas yet!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin is hopelessly in love with Suga, but Suga doesn't seem to notice it all. BTS was going to have their vacation for a month, but Suga is promoting with other Kpop-ers so the time that Jimin had to spend with Suga was cruelly taken away. Sulking throughout the whole vacation time, Jimin doesn't have an ounce of fun. Soon, he finds out that Suga has a secret girlfriend. Is this the end of his unrequited and seeminly one sided love?

____________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, I'm off!" Suga called out from in front of the front door. The rest of the members sauntered off after saying their goodbyes except for one person, Jimin.

"Hyung... Do you have to go?" He said softly, trying to conceal his disappointment. Jimin was planning on spending all of the vacation time with his beloved hyung, but their manager had announced to them a day before that Suga had to perform with various other Kpop artists in order to improve his rapping talents and to bring more attention to BTS. Of course Jimin thought that that was a brilliant idea because it was beneficial for everyone but there was a feeling deep inside of him that wanted to pull his hyung back and tell him not to go.

"Yes, Jimin-ah. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." Suga put down his luggage and enveloped Jimin in his warm embrace for a little bit longer than needed, but Jimin didn't even notice.

Suga left and closed the door behind him, leaving Jimin to his own turmoil. He won't be able to see Suga for over a month and they couldn't skype because of Suga's constant schedules, making Jimin disappointed. He plopped on the soft couch where Suga would normally pet his head and ask him what's wrong, but the spot next to him was cold and empty. Sighing, Jimin ignored the inquiries of his fellow members and fell into a deep sleep.

"What do you mean you're in love with me?" Suga's voice could be heard but his face was a little blurry.

"I do, I do love you." Jimin's face could be seen clearly and you could notice the tears that were streaming down his face.

"You know I don't love you that way." Suga then walked away, leaving Jimin to lie on the cold ground, sobbing.

Jimin woke up with a start and he felt something wet on his face. Tears? He quickly rubbed them off and went to the kitchen to get some water. He felt a buzz in his pocket and noticed he had a received a message from (speak of the devil) Suga.

'Hiii Jimin-ah! I know we just saw either, but I'm bored on the plane to America. Talk to me please? xx' -Suga

Jimin subconsciously smiled to himself when he realised that his Yoongi was always thinking of him.

'Aish, hyung. You're always bored!'

'I know!! Just say something funny.'

'Um... V just fell on his face and made Jhope fall with him'

'Ah, that does sound funny. xD'

'Satisfied now? xD'

'No.. I miss you. :P'

Jimin's heart skipped a beat when he read that Suga was already missing him. It's only been a couple of hours, right? Then why so soon?

'I miss you too... But why so soon?'

He let his curiosity win him over. Suga didn't reply until the next day, so Jimin had plenty of time to think about random conspiracies. But of course, he never guessed the obvious one.