Jealously (NAMJIN)

Namjoon hated that seokjin was touchy with the other members in BTS. He didn't like the way that they would just normally go up to him and hug him. He also didn't like the fact that seokjin smiled like it didn't mean much. He hated it more when seokjin was the one to initiate the touch first. It always made Namjoon want to go and separate them. It always made him feel a sudden eruption of anger and want to yell at them. 

He also hated it when the members all tried to get seokjin's attention. The thing he hated even more was that seokjin would easily give in to them. He would laugh at their jokes, join them in their activities, and coo at their cuteness. All the while ignoring him in the process as he growled at the other. He didn't like being ignored and it occurred to him that the other didn't care much about him. 

The one absolute thing that he hated the most about seokjin was that he happened to be his muse, his boyfriend and his problem. He didn't like feeling jealous of his boyfriend when he knew it was wrong. The feeling of guilt always came after he had glared at s wishing they'd be annihilated. Though, he disliked the sudden anger it also occured to him that  the members did it on purpose at times. Then he'd start talking like it was none of his business and ignore the others.  Like whatever happened didn't matter and that seokjin wasn't of much importance in his life. That was what he was doing at the moment and he was pretty pissed of. The others thought it would be funny to see how he would react if he saw his ex-girlfriend hugging seokjin and his lover complying with a smile. The thing that was really annoying was that it was posted online and it became a huge scandal and now the fans were saying stupid nonsense. He also hated that they fought because of this reason and now he was mad at seokjin for not noticing his fault in this problem.

He hated his group members, his ex-girlfriend that he never liked and especially seokjin. 

"Hyung, we are sorry please stop ignoring us and acting like nothing has happened! We are sorry for pulling this prank and promise to not do it again." Jungkook bellowed desperately to him with the rest of the group. Seokjin wasn't there this time and he didn't care. "It was all our fault, Jin hyung wasn't a part of it at all." 

Namjoon gave them a broad smile, "it doesn't really matter to me if seokjin was in it or not. I don't even know what your talking about!" He said and went back to playing on his phone. He ignored the apologies he was getting from his group and decided to put his headphones on. 

Finally, the others had given up in apologizing and being forgiven by Namjoon and decided to leave him alone. After they were gone Namjoon took off his headphones and sighed out loud. He got comfortable on the couch that he was resting on and turned on the T.V. 

His phone buzzed at the same time and he reached for it. The screen had "jinnie-ah❤" written across. It was a text message from seokjin but he decided to ignore it.  Then he started to flip through the channels but his phone buzzed again. He ignored the numerous text messages and turned off his vibration and sound on his phone and went back to his T.V. 

Again he flipped through the channels and finding nothing good he stopped at a movie that at least seemed to intrigue his interest. It was about a couple that were really close to each other. They were best friends that turned into lovers during their late teen and early 20's year. The couple had very childish friends that seemed to really like pulling pranks on each other. So one day they decided to play a silly harmless prank on the couple. The girl was introduced to a friend of one of the friends and he was a star. Their friends then had pranked the boy by saying that his girlfriend was cheating on him. In the end when he was about to punch the guy his friends had said it was a joke and laughed at him for being so serious. Though this prank had only stirred some kind of emotion inside of him as he saw the girl with the other guy. The two had become instant friend that were like brothers and sisters. However, this didn't sit well with the boyfriend of the girl and he became extremely jealous. He tried to tell her that he didn't like this friend of hers. Really tried hard to tell her, show her but she just thought that he was being too much. Then one day he was given an article by one of the couples prankster friends. It was about his girlfriend and the guy being seen as a couple and shopping for rings together. This upset the boy really badly and he had a quarrel with her. In the end he ignored his friends including his girlfriend and decided to leave the place for a while.