I Like It (VKook)

SUMMARY:  In which Taehyung wants to save water and showers with Jungkook. Taekook......that is all.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung sighs for what seems like the hundredth time. They’ve been working on their choreography for the past three hours, Taehyung didn’t understand why though. He thought they we’re doing well but according to their choreographer “Their lacking energy”.

Taehyung really want to tell him off but knowing better and that Namjoon would scold at him for doing so, he bites his tongue. Taehyung turns his head to the side and see Jungkook laying down on the floor, his black hair sticking to his forehead, his cheeks painted a nice shade of red and his chest raising and falling quickly.

Poor baby, he can’t do this anymore. He thinks. Their makane was known for always putting all his energy into everything that he does. Taehyung takes his eyes off Jungkook and starts to look around the room. The other members look like they were going to pass out anytime soon, that’s when their manager tells the choreographer that they’ve had enough for today and tells the boys to grab their stuff and head towards the van.

 Taehyung has never been so thankful towards their manager until now.

\\

Back at the dorm, the other members are too tired to do anything that they went straight to bed. Taehyung is sitting on the couch when Jungkook tells him he’s going to shower. Taehyung saw the look at Jungkook gave him but decided to wait until he was 100% sure that the other member where sound asleep.

He waited for ten minutes before getting up from the sofa, walking towards the bathroom. He opened the door as quietly as he could and walked inside. He saw Jungkook’s clothes on the floor and scoffed.

This kid really can’t pick up after himself can he?

After picking up the clothes and placing them on top of the sink, he started to remove his. Once he was completely , he walked over to the shower and pulled back the shower curtain. Taehyung let out a groan, the sight in front of him was defiantly something to groan at. Jungkook had his eyes close, his head under the shower head. The shampoo he was washing off his hair ran down his body, making him look so y.

Taehyung got in the shower and wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s waist. Jungkook jumped a bit, he quickly wiped the soap off his face and smiled when he noticed who was holding him. “Hey baby.” Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook closer to him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung’s neck and said, “Hey, you took long to come.”

“I know, but I had to make sure the other members where asleep.”
“I’m pretty sure they know about us.”
“I think Jimin is the only one that knows and that’s because you told him.”

Jungkook pouted, Taehyung chuckled at his cute action before kissing him. What started as a sweet and innocent kiss quickly turned to a heated make out session. Jungkook gasped when his back connected with the cool wall. Taehyung took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside Jungkook’s mouth and explore the younger’s wet cavern.  Jungkook fought for dominance but quickly gave up with he felt Taehyung wrap his fingers around his length. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and let out a moan.

Taehyung began to move his hand up and down quickly, Jungkook threw his head back and whimpered loudly. He quickly grabbed onto Taehyung’s arm, he felt like his knees would give out at any moment.  Taehyung started to plant kisses up and down Jungkook’s neck, “ baby, you look so ing hot like this.”

“Hyung…oh my god…please.” Jungkook moaned.
“Please what baby?” Taehyung whispered into his ear before nibbling on his earlobe.
“Please hyung…. Please me. I need your to be in me.” Jungkook begged.

“As you wish baby, turn around.” Taehyung ordered, he noticed Jungkook shiver and that caused him to smirk.

Jungkook turned around and pushed his out slightly. Taehyung looked around to see if there was anything he could use as lube but finding nothing that could work; he spit onto his hand and coated his length. He placed his clean hand on Jungkook’s hip, aligned with Jungkook’s opening and said, “This might hurt a bit baby.”

Jungkook turned his head to the side, “It’s okay hyung, I can take it.”

 Taehyung leaned forward to reconnect their lips as he slowly pushed himself inside. Jungkook groaned in pain, Taehyung stilled his movement and let Jungkook get use to his size. Jungkook bit his lip, “Move… hyung.”

Taehyung pulled out till his tip was still inside him and snapped his hip forward. Jungkook cried out as Taehyung picked up his pace. Profanities began to slip out of Jungkook’s mouth; Taehyung raised his hand back and let it connect with Jungkook’s .

“Don’t curse.” Taehyung groan into Jungkook’s ear.
“But hyung…. It feels so ing good.” Jungkook whimpered.
“Yeah baby it feels good?”
“Yes hyung, your is making me feel so good.”

Taehyung pulled out causing Jungkook to whine. He turned Jungkook around, grabbed the back of his thighs and lifted him up. Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around Taehyung; he let out another moan when he slid himself back in him.

Jungkook grabbed a handful of Taehyung’s hair and pulled him in for a kiss. Taehyung wrapped his hand around the latter’s length.

“Oh … hyung… I’m going to come soon”
“Are you going to come for me?”
“Yes… hyung I…I am”

Taehyung pressed his lips to Jungkook’s ear and whispered, “Then do it.”

Jungkook arched his back and cried out as his hit him hard. One, two, three more thrust was all Taehyung need before slipping his seed inside Jungkook. They slowly came down from their high; Taehyung placed a kiss on the base of Jungkook’s neck causing the other one to giggle.

“I think we’ve taken up more time then we needed too.” Taehyung said
“Imagine how much the water bill is going to be after this.”
“It’s all your fault” Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung’s lips.
“How is it my fault? You’re the one that gave me the look”

Jungkook smiled, “I know, I just wanted to see what you would say.”
Taehyung scoffed, “So how about another round?”

UPDATING SOON. FOLLOW, COMMENT, AND LIKE!!!!