I Like It (VHope) DIFFERENT

Your my Miss Right (miss right) all right. 

You want my kiss right (kiss right) all right

WHATCH THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE....VHOPE KISS OFF OF ROOKIE KING!!!!

_______________________________________________________

Something is touching his face, and it’s awfully persistent.

Lingering right on the cusp of sleep and the waking world, Hoseok tries desperately to fall back within his dreams, but the nudging he feels against his cheeks, and the whisper of breath across his face as someone speaks quietly, is keeping him from succeeding. He moans softly, tries to roll onto his side, but is greeted by a gentle weight on his chest that keeps him pressed firmly to the bed.

Instinct tells him it’s too early to be awake, that the sun hasn’t yet risen, and that there isn’t any possible way he’s gotten his usual nine hours of sleep. Because of this, it’s nearly impossible for him to coax his eyes open, and to make his mind function properly. He mumbles incoherently, shifting his head from his right cheek to his left. But upon moving, he only welcomes more nudging. It’s relentless now, accompanied by the tickle of something soft against his face, and a soft murmuring that seems urgent.

Hyung,” he thinks he hears. “Hyung, wake up.”

Nnnggh—” is all he can manage to say. The weight on top of him presses down heavily, forcing the air from his lungs in a choked gasp, and suddenly he’s aware that someone is straddling him; he can feel them positioned directly on his hips, and realizes that who he feels touching his face—or more accurately: pawing at his face—can only be one person.

Slowly forcing his eyes open, Hoseok blinks the blur of sleep away and finds himself nose to nose with Taehyung. He’s staring at Hoseok with an excited curiosity so deeply seated within his dark eyes that had it been anyone else, it may have been a bit creepy.

“Hoseok-ie,” he says happily, smiling widely. He nuzzles his forehead to Hoseok’s jaw, and begins purring softly deep in his chest. The large, orange cat ears that poke from his messy hair are standing upright, twitching softly each time Hoseok’s breath ghosts over them.

“What’s wrong?” Hoseok asks, though in his sleep induced state, it comes out sounding like garbled words instead. He brings a hand to his eyes and rubs them hard, patting his cheeks lightly in hopes of bringing himself further awake. His other hand cups the back of Taehyung’s head, blunt nails scratching him gently. “Did you have a nightmare?”

Shaking his head, Taehyung wraps his arms awkwardly around Hoseok’s back, and rolls onto the bed. They lay on their sides, face to face; Taehyung gently butting their foreheads together.

“Then, what is it?”

A faint blush creeps across Taehyung’s cheeks as he traces the lines of Hoseok’s face. He’s caressing lovingly, eyes trained on his mouth. “I need you,” he whispers.

“What’s wrong?” he asks again, this time more intently. He winds an arm around Taehyung and pulls him closer. He silently hopes it isn’t anything too important, or crucial, because he’s still fighting to keep his eyes from rolling shut. “Tell hyung what to do.” It’s then that Taehyung hooks a leg around his hip, the other slipping between his thighs, and Hoseok feels Taehyung’s problem press snugly against his body.

He pauses, his breath catching in his throat. Then, softly, he begins to laugh. “You woke me for this?” He covers his face with both his hands, rolls onto his back. “Yah, couldn’t you have waited?” He looks back at Taehyung, expecting to see an amused smile and twinkling eyes, but instead finds him with his ears flattened against his head, and his eyes impossibly wide.