I Like It (VHope)

Dont wanna be fooled,Wanna be cool.Wanna be loved.Baby I want it!!!!!

When Hoseok had leaned in and whispered against the shell of Teahyung’s ear: “What do you say we go somewhere? Just us,” the last thing Taehyung had imagined was to find himself wrapped in Hoseok’s arms in the middle of a cramped hotel room. But, then again, he was always doing what was least expected of him.

“Is this alright?” he had asked in the parking lot before they had ever checked in. They were sat idling by the curb, the car’s engine purring like a sleeping cat, the soft vibrations tingling the backs of Taehyung’s thighs. He had nodded, and smiled, because as long as he was with Hoseok, he would be fine.

He had waited with anticipation bubbling in his blood, excitement causing his heart to beat rapidly. Hoseok had paid and returned with a card key, and lead Taehyung quietly to the second floor, one bed suite. It was then that Taehyung’s palms began to sweat, his forehead damp. It wasn’t their first time together—far from it, really. But it was the first time in such a secluded place, where they wouldn’t have to worry about any of the other boys walking in on them, or seeing too much.

The room may have been small, and the linen sheets not as soft and pillowy as the ones back at the dorm, but it was intimate and it was theirs.

He had given in easily when Hoseok gathered him in his arms, pressing small kisses to his jaw and neck. He had sighed, his knees growing weak, as Hoseok kissed him deeply, taking his lower lip between his teeth and biting lightly. His hands were everywhere: up the back of Taehyung’s shirt, palming at the front of his jeans. It wasn’t like Hoseok to be so rushed, but Taehyung thought maybe it had something to do with the room. Because as unlikely it was for Hoseok to touch so fleetingly, it was just as unlikely for Taehyung to already be a writhing, moaning mess in his arms.

Somewhere between the orange haze of the side-table lamp and the sounds of traffic outside; the nervous sweat and fumbling fingers, Taehyung found himself on his hands and knees, wearing nothing but his underwear.

And this is how he is displayed now. Just the way Hoseok likes him.

The bed is still made; its neat blankets undisturbed save for where the mattress dips below Taehyung’s boney knees. His back is bowed, shoulders squared; his knees rest right at the edge of the bed, and his feet (still clad in bright, white socks) hang of the side of the mattress almost comically. Hoseok would probably be laughing if it weren’t for the show he was getting, Taehyung’s sure of it.

He feels Hoseok’s light fingers trail up his thighs, sending gentle shivers up his spine. His legs quiver under his weight as Hoseok lays a flat hand on the small of his back.

His fingers curl around the waistband of Taehyung’s underwear. “Let’s get these off,” he mumbles.

“What about you?” Taehyung looks over his shoulder, his neck craned to look Hoseok in the eye. He’s missing his shirt, but little else. “Take your pants off.”

“I’ll do it in a minute.”

“No. Do it now,” he pleads. But when Hoseok only sighs, he begins to whine, knowing it’s the only surefire way to get what he wants. “It’s only fair, hyung.”

A wide grin spreads across Hoseok’s face that he tries to suppress, his eyes roll and he sighs. But he drops his jeans around his feet either way, and kicks them off impatiently. “Happy?”

Taehyung hums, nods.

They fall back into silence, the room incredibly still and quiet. There’s the soft drone of the radiator, and the muffled sound of a television just beyond the thin walls. Aside from that, there’s only Taehyung’s shallow breathing, and the rustling of fabric as Hoseok drops down to his knees on the thick carpet.