24/7 Heaven (KookieMonster)

This story was requested by my best friend Estie_Pabon. I hope you enjoy gurllll!!

LOOK AT THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE----> ISNT IT CUTE!!!

________________________________________________________________

Namjoon came home from the hospital. He was carrying Jungkook in his hands. Jungkook was sleeping silently. Namjoon smiled and tried to hold back tears. He carried Jungkook up the stairs in their shared bedroom. He carefully layed Jungkook down. Namjoon could'nt hold back the tears any longer. He soon let them out. 'Why' Namjoon whispered. I mean he look like a stick right now. Jungkook stirred a little in his bed. Namjoon didnt'nt want to wake him up. But, he wanted to know 'why' it had to be Jungkook and not him. Namjoon sat on the bed and looked at Jungkook's skinny and pale body. Jungkook was sick real bad. Namjoon put his hand on his belly. He went to his neck and rubbed his neck. He then trailed his hands below his pants. Jungkook breathe was slow and steady. It made Namjoon smile a little. Namjoon thought he was cute sleeping and moving at the same time. Namjoon soon shook his head. While Namjoon was looking at cute Jungkook was, he noticed that his hand was in Jungkook's pants. Namjoon pants gotten tighten up. He wanted it. But, Jungkook was sick and did'nt want to hurt him. Namjoon slowly pulled his hand out but a hand pushed his hand in Jungkook's pants again. Namjoon sooned looked up and saw that Jungkook was still asleep. Namjoon was now confused. But, Jungkook's hand was on Namjoon's hand. Namjoon tired to pull his hand out again and Jungkook's hand pushed his back in. Namjooned smirked. He know's something is up. 'Kookie are you awake'? Jungkook shook his head no, while his eyes were still closed. Namjoon smiled. 'Kookie open your eyes. You are awake'. Jungkook shook his head no again. While he was doing that, he smiled. When, Jungkook smiled, it made Namjoon smiled. 'Touch me again. Please' Jungkook pleased. Namjoon, smirked. And moved his hand up and down his memeber. Jungkook had his eyes closed very tight. Namjoon smirked and kissed his neck. Jungkook could'nt hold it in anymore. He let out a loud shaky moan. Namjoon was working his hand and was making out on Jungkook's neck. 

Jungkook pulled his back off the bed to get more friction on Namjoon's hand. Namjoon let him. I mean, it might be Jungkook's last day tomorrow. Namjoon pulled off Jungkook's pants and shirt. While he was undressing Jungkook, Namjoon did the same to himself. When he was done he got back on top of Jungkook. Namjoon wasnt heavy at all.  Even though Jungkook is VERY skinny and VERY light. Jungkook still had his eyes closed. Namjoon wasnt sure about this. 'Do you really want to do this Jungkook'? Jungkook nodded his head yes. Namjoon smiled. Namjoon kissed Jungkook like it was the end of the world. Namjoon and Jungkook moans were the only sounds they could hear right now. And it was sexyyyy. Namjoon licked Jungkook's bottom lips asking for entrance. Jungkook let him in. Their tougues were like World War 2. Fighting! Soon, Namjoon let Jungkook win. Jungkook weak tougue. Namjoon trailed his hand down to Jungkook's memeber and put it against his. Namjoon rubbed Jungkook's tip and started to suck. Jungkook was surprised. He made this non-human noise. Namjoon was even surprised. 'What the hell was that'?? Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and laughed. 'Its your fault. You should've warned me' Jungkook said while of course his eyes closed. Namjoon laughed and went back to work. He bobbed his head up and down. Jungkook had trouble finding Namjoon's head and Namjoon saw it. He took Jungkook's hand and placed it on his head. 'Thank you bae' Jungkook said while smiling. Namjoon smiled. While Namjoon was suking he felt Jungkook moving and pushing pussure on Namjoon's head. Namjoon knew what was coming. He was cumming. 'Please' Jungkook whined. Namjoon sucked harder and soon Jungkook had this girly moan. Namjoon licked the rest off his face. Namjoon came up to Jungkook's face and wanted im to taste how good he was.

 Soon, they were french kissing. Minutes later, they lost breathe. Namjoon wanted more. He turned Jungkook around where his butt was. He rubbed it smoothly and softly. 'Namjoonie, it part 2 right'? Namjoon shook his head. 'Yes. It is. You ready'?? Jungkook turned his head to where ever Namjoon was which Namjoon was on the left of him. Jungkook turned to the right. 'Hell, I've been ready' Namjoon laughed. 'Okay, Here I go. BTW, im going slow on you' Jungkook signed. 'm not a 5 year old Namjoonie' Namjoon looked at Jungkook. 'Your sick, so yeah. Shut up Kookie' Namjoon laughed. Jungkook gave up. 'Fineeeeee'. Namjoon entered Kookie slowly and steady. Namjoon let out a growl. 'Damn. Kookie you feel so fucking goooodddd' Jungkook smiled all proud of himself. Namjoon stayed in for a while to let him used to his size. 'GOOOOOOOO' Jungkook said. Sounding like he was inpatiened. Namjoon went. All you could hear was their skin slapping each other. Jungkook could'nt stop moaning. The feeling was AMAZINGGGGG! Soon, Namjoon was sweating and getting tired. But, he kept going. he was also close. 'I'm close baby' Namjoon whispered in Jungkook's ear all sexily. Jungkook licked his lips. 'I AM TOOOO' Jungkook yelled. Soon, Namjoon was going harder that the head board was doing the rhyme they were going in. Soon, Namjoon stopped. 'Kookie baby ride me'. Jungkook face was shocked. Even though he could'nt open his eyes. 'S-seriously' Namjoon smirked and helped Jungkook on top. Namjoon was now at the bottom. Now, he can see Jungkook's sexy face when he cume. 'Ride' is all Namjoon said until Jungkook started too. Namjoon had his hands on Jungkook's hips to make sure Jungkook wont fall back. Jungkook was moaning like crazy. 'You feel goooddddd Namjoonie bae' Namjoon moaned in reply. Soon, Jungkook was going fast. Jungkook eyes were closed shut. And looking straight up at the ceiling. Namjoon had his eyes closed shut also. Foucusing his movements that Jungkook is doing. Soon, Namjoon felt Jungkook cume on him. The feeling made Namjoon cume also. Soon, Namjoon helped Jungkook off and carefully laid him beside him. Breathing softly with his chest going in a steady up and down motion. Namjoon smiled and pulled the blanket over him and Jungkook and turned the light off. Jungkook hugged Namjoon and Namjoon did in return. 'I love you Namjoonie. Always remember that'. Namjoon hear it. He started to cry. He was glad that Jungkook didnt hear him or see. Namjoon cried himself to sleep that night while hugging Jungkook in his arms.

-NEXT MORNING-

Namjoon woke up with the sun shining bright in his face. He yawned and looked at the time. It was only 9:45am. He looked to the side and saw Kookie. Namjoon also died. He thought Kookie would be dead by now. Namjoon kissed Jungkook and got up to take a shower. 

-AFTER THE SHOWER-

Namjoon came out with some skinny jeans and a white tee. He walked to the closet to put his dirty clothes up. When he turned around he still saw Jungkook in the bed. 'Damn. Jungkook is sure sleeping for a long time. He usually get up before I do'. Namjoon thought. He walked over there and shook Jungkook. 'Jungkook. Baby wake up'. Jungkook didnt wake up. Namjoon shook him again. 'Jungkook cmon get up' Jungkook didnt move. Namjoon face changed. Thats when he noticed. He feel to the floor with his mouth wide open. 'No. This cant be happening' he whispered. A tear started to form in his eyes and made his way down to his cheek. 'I didnt get to say goodbye' Namjoon whispered. Namjoon stared at Jungkook and touched his face. 'What would I do without you here with me'? Namjoon said. Namjoon was angry and sad. He wasnt mad at himself or Jungkook. He was mad at the world. 'Jungkook would've died if these stupid people did'nt give him this damn sickness'. Namjoon went to his drawer and took a gun out. Before, he left. He took a good look at Jungkook. That was NOT the last time he saw Jungkook. Namjoon went outside and shot a Mom and her 2 little boys. He then shot a police. And shot an old couple that was sitting on a bench. He also shot some birds and a young couple. After that he shot a pregnant lady. Namjoon didn'nt feel bad for none of these people. After he was done shooting and letting his anger out. A police was chasing after him. Namjoon ran inside his house. He didnt lock the door. He ran in his room and layed beside Jungkook. 'I love you Jungkook' was the last thing Namjoon said until he shot himself. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this FANFIC. OMG! My back is hurting right now. Seriously. But thats how much I love my bestie. Again. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed!!!! XD