Let Me Know (JiKook)

Jimin's POV

{Look at the picture in the side! Cute or nah!?}

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Jeongguk, you never knew what I was feeling for you. But I’ll tell you now." I said as I walked on to him, cupping his face with both hands. His eyes were big and dark.
“I want to hold your hand every day and walk through the night while showing you the night sky and tell you that you’re worth more than everything else on earth.
I want to shower with you and touch every inch of your body.
I want to have sex with you, feel you, hear your heavy breathing as I thrust into you, hear you screaming my name, your voice filled with lust.
I want to watch you dancing because it looks good when you do that.
I want to cuddle with you on cold an rainy days and go out and eat ice cream on hot and sunny days.
I want you to need me.
I want you to want me the way I want you.
I want you to love me.
I want you to come to me in the middle of the night because you want to fall asleep next to me.
Kooki I-“

WUMM. I woke up as I landed on the floor, hugging a big pillow. A dream. Again. 
I just layed there. I really wanted Jeongguk to love me back. Everytime I came closer to him he didn’t seem like he knew what I meant when I said I liked him.

"Jimin Hyung? Why are you laying on the floor?" I looked up and saw Jeongguks face, he looked tired. "I thought about someone. How can I tell someone I like him?" Jeongguk looked at me, helping me to get off the floor and layed down next to me in my bed.

"Thats easy, Hyung. I love you." said Jeongguk, blushing. My heart was beating fast, way too fast. "What?" I looked at him, nervously, took his hand. "I love you, Jimin. Not like a band member or a Hyung. As a man. I love you. And I know what these words mean. I’m not a kid anymore. I want to do all the things you want to do with me, all the things you talked about before while you were sleeping. I love you."

My heart stopped for a second. A minute. Jeongguks face was even more red by now and I kissed him. His lips tasted perfect, sweet. “I lover you too, Jeongguk. Be mine from now on. Don’t do the things I’ll do with you with one of the others.”
“Idiot…why should I kiss the others?..”he asked and I just kissed him again. And again. And again. All night long.