Chapter 1.

Hi I'm Ashlee and this is my story.
I never knew where i would end up after i woke up tied to an elephant cage. There was little memory of what happened that day. The last thing i remember was walking down the steps of West End Public High school. my boyfriend hugged me and reminded me my mom would never sell me to the circus because i called her ugly.i guess he lied because i am now trapped in a circus tent. 

i heard a familiar voice crying out. i listened quietly but my hearing was shot from all of the drugs my kidnapper shoved down my throat. "please i just want to go home i will do anything, i won't tell anyone about this, please" it sounded like my friend from school her name is Penny Ann Johnson. a angry man said to her "Shut Up now or you will be the lions next meal, Now go get dressed we need to practice for our show in a month" the girl shook in fear as she slowly backed away to a dark and lifeless room.

The man slowly walked toward me. the sound of his black cane loudly banging against the cold concrete floor put a hole in my stomach. he was carrying a bag with the label Silly Man's Closet. he looked down at me and said "your finally awake how'd you sleep, i hope you had pleasant dreams." i looked up to him like a helpless animal and pleaded for him to take me back home. He just slapped me around a bunch until i couldn't talk. i asked quietly "who are you and where am i?" he looked at me and said i am the Greatest showman of the saphire world circus. and you are in the tent my little ring leader." he giggled with such certainty in his voice . i laid down on the floor and cried for a good ten minutes.

he picked me up off the cold hard floor and handed me the bag of clothes. I walked towards the back where the rooms were. i cried until my heart dropped to my stomach and i realized i will never see anyone i knew again.