Chapter 5.

I fell asleep after a while, I woke up screaming at jerry. I was dreaming that Jerry was stabbing penny over and over again, but when I woke up it wasn't Jerry stabbing her. Jerry was on top of her kissing her neck. Penny sat up but Jerry continued to make out with her neck she gasped and said " Ashlee it's not what it looks like!! " I stated at her in disbelief. I couldn't believe what I saw. My best friend a slutt. The girl who literally broke up with her boyfriend the same day we were captured.

Her exact words were " I'm done dating all these boys breaking hearts" what is her problem " oh so your not making out with someone we don't know we can trust yet? " I said to her . She replied " oh well it's exactly what it looks like. " she looked down at his face and kisses his lips. I walked over to the two and pulled him off of her. He climbed back one her every time I pulled him off so I gave up.

I say I'm a dark corner crying into my cut knees. All I could think about was my boyfriend. Would he still want me if I ever escaped. I haven't said much about him, his name is gabe. We have been dating for 2 years. He has he cutest brown eyes. And it took me forever to get him. He is the sweetest guy in the world. I miss him so much. After an hour penny walked over and apologized she said " I'm sorry Ashlee. I miss society. I miss my family and cooking food for my family. I promise I will be there for you and stick to the plan. I love you". She smiled and gave me a hug.