chapter8

I was supposed to be at the warranties ballet theatre today auditioning to get in. It was around noon. My audition part was playing like a broken record in my head. I got up and just danced, for a minute I was happy until fell to the ground. I was still to weak from getting beat. My long blonde hair fell to the ground as he hugged myself on my knees. I wanted my life back. I was so happy. I didn't understand what I did  do deserve this. Who do I blame for this. I was about to graduate my sophomore year of high school. All that I have worked for is gone in the trash.

I didn't know what was worse. Getting excited to work with lions, or being locked up and losing my life. I prayed Every night that God would help me but nothing Good ever came from it. After a while I stopped believing in god. I believed that if he was real. The almighty living father why did he let These things happen to people in my position. If he was real then why am I here. I went to church every Sunday prayed at every day before I started my day at every meal and at the end of th end of the day. I have to the poor, and worked with little kids at the orphanage. I never sinned and when I did I prayed for guidance. My life was amazing, but that didn't stop it from dying slowly.

I wish God would have found a way to let me down slowly. It was time for dinner. I couldn't eat anything, not only did my heart ache but my body did too. I was ready to die, the only thing that went through my head was death would be better than this. I was going crazy, the voice of the showman mocked me. The words we will get out repeated in my head. At night I scream, just out of nowhere.