Chapter 2.

I stared into the mirror as i admired how amazing i look in black high waist shorts and a white tucked in blouse. my black top hat tilted to the side of my head, and my red and black rope hung on the side of my right leg. If my mother saw me right now she would slap me to next week. my body felt weak. i didn't know what to say to the showman. i heard footsteps coming towards me. i wasn't sure who it was, i turned around and backed away slowly. 

it was the showman he smiled at me and said "you look amazing would you like to meet the gypsy and joker?" he said to me with hatred. he glared at me like if i had said no then he would take my life faster then he stole it. I stood in place as he called  in a boy who looked like a villain and a girl who looked like my best friend.  They all said hi and introduced themselves. the joker said "well hello pretty baby i am the joker, jerry." he kissed my hand like he was from the 1800's. the gypsy slowly looked up at me "my name is penny, penny anne johnson." she must not have recognized me from getting beat. i could see red handprints on her face and a big bruise across her nose. 

the showman told us to go to our room. there were three twin size beds pushed together and one tall lamp. there was a little pantry full of canned food and a can opener. there was a little slot labeled "WATER AND WATER ONLY" that must have been why there was a box full plastic water bottles. i wondered what he did with water bottles when we drank out of them. i noticed there was nothing in here that people could get hurt with. the joker sat on the edge of the bed and opened up a can of cajun rice and beans for dinner. i asked him "do you eat with your hands?" they both looked at me and looked at eachother. they laughed then penny said" the showman brings us a month supply of silverware every 2 weeks and water twice a week.