Your Birthday Suprise

Today is your birthday. Of course you thought that everyone knew that. You thought wrong. The boys act like their normal selfs, which they literally do everyday. You actually a little upset that one, you had to do a concert on your birthday (which actually didn't mind too much because you love the army), and two, that you felt like the boys were treating you differently, and not in a good way.

5 hours later

This was the part of the show where you would usually stand off to the side and let the boys do their own thing but they wanted you to stay with them. They sang seven different songs, with each song one of the members would dance with you or do something with you until the end of the song. At the end of the seventh song they put a blindfold around you and sat you in a chair on stage.

—————————————————

BTS-"Y/n take the blindfold off"

You do as they say and you are looking at the back off the stage with the seven boys standing in line from youngest to oldest.

Jungkook-"Y/n you are so amazing and we are happy that you joined us. Especially me, I was a guy looking for a new friend, preferably not a guy as I already have enough. Then I met you, I  was shy at first like you, but now we are best friends, I couldn't ask for more."

Taehyung-"Hey Y/n, I love you so much. Yes me and Kook were and still are best friends, I felt like I needed someone new in my life. That's when you came along, you and me became friends almost instantly. It might be because we were sort of a like, but I like to say it was faith."

Jimin-"Y/n, you and me might not be as close as everyone in the group but, you are such an amazing mankae, and even amazing friend or should I say family member"

Namjoon-"Kitten, ever since I met you, you have worked hard and long to make this group even better then it was. You even said that you wanted to make yourself better by making the group better. But kitten, you are amazing and don't need to make yourself better."

Hobi-" Y/n you and me used to dance all the time in the studio when we weren't busy, then I did something and we stopped. Since we are good I would love to dance in the studio with you again. The reason is because you are really amazing person and a even better dancer."

Yoongi-"Hey Jagji, I love you so much and I never want to see you hurt or upset, so making you think we forgot your birthday was so hard for me. I just wanted to grab you and cuddle with you because I love you and yeah" he smiles and looks away.

Jin-"PRINCESS I LOVE YOU AND I AM SO SORRY FOR TODAY!!"

Y/n-" I LOVE YOU TOO BUT STOP YELLING INTO THE MICROPHONE!"

Jin-"I never want to see you hurt that's why I'm always in the kitchen when you are cooking, because I don't want you to get hurt. I know this sounds weird but, I am proud to say that I am your male mother."

They start singing 2!3! and you start crying at the fact that they did this for you. Clips of you and boys were playing on the back screen. Then a camera showed your face on the side screens and the army awed in sadness at the fact you were crying.

The boys came towards you one by one Yoongi running towards you to hug you. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around him was he carries you around to stop you from crying. Each of the boys would hug you from behind or kiss your head. They finish the song and you let go of Yoongi. You all walk to the very front of the stage and they hand you a mic.

Y/n- *sniffles* "I did not expect this at all" *wipes tears* "I actually thought that you guys forgot my birthday and that I did something wrong because you guys were acting a little weird" *tears up again* "I almost thought that I was getting kick out of the group or you guys weren't talking to me because I messed up real bad this time." *starts crying again*

The boys all saw you and felt so bad that they all hugged you. The army was quiet trying to see what was happening. The boys were hugging me while I was in the middle.

Y/n-"I PURPLE YOU ARMY!!"

The army cheers and the boys smile as they see you back to your normal self.