Tae & You

👏🏻This👏🏻 Boi 👏🏻 is👏🏻 your👏🏻best👏🏻friend!👏🏻
You and him literally will doing anything with each other (Well not anything if you know what I mean). You guys will go shopping, write songs, dance, sing, rap, sleep, walk in the park, play some video game, or even just sit on the couch and text each other even though you are sitting right next to each other.
Some y/s/n moments are..
—————————————————
You and Tae were sitting on the couch playing video games.

Y/n-"You are not going to be me!"

Tae-"It will happen!"

Yoongi-"WILL YOU GUYS STOP YELLING ITS DANG 3AM!"

YHyung-"Sorry Yoongi"

You both giggle but then you beat Tae when he isn't paying attention.
—————————————————
You were having a very stressful day, aka, Joon was upset because you accidentally deleted a file, Jimin was getting annoyed that you kept messing up some dances, Jin was upset because you weren't hitting your high notes correctly, Yoongi and Hobi were tired of you messing up your rap, and Jungkook was just giving you the silent treatment for no reason.
You decided to go to the gym and start hitting the punching bag to release stress. Well that didn't happen because someone lost the key to the gym and can't open it now.
You just wanted to punch,kick, throw, scream at something. You walked towards TXT's dance studio. You knew that they were on tour and wouldn't be using it so you went and started up some music. You did your relaxation dance that you rarely do.

Tae's POV
I was very confused on why I heard music coming from the TXT studio. I looked in to see a dancing Y/n. She was really upset and I could she it.
I wanted to talk to her but then I heard someone say stuff behind me.

Jimin-"Oh so she can perfectly dance some stupid dance but she can't do the dance we have to perfect by the end of the week."

Yoongi-"I know and she is probably rapping some random lines but god forbid she can't finish lines that we have to record."

That's when I realized that Y/n was having a bad day. I walk in the room and turn her music off. She gets really confused but I just walk up to her and hug her.
She was hesitant to hug back but she eventually does, but slowly cries into my chest.

Y/n-"I don't mean to mess up, it just happens." She mumbles into my chest.

Tae-"I know baby girl. I am sorry that the boys treated you like this." I say and kiss the top of her head. " I am going to talk to them about this okay?"

She didn't say anything but I felt her nod her head on my chest. I pull her closer and just hold her for a little. Once I feel her calm down I let go and push her back a little to see her face. I wipe away some last tears and then bend down so our faces are looking right at each other.

Tae-" Let's go talk to the others okay?"

She nods her head and I kiss her nose. She smiles at the subtle action. I grab her hand and pull her towards the boys. Once she sees the boys are still upset at her, her smile turns into a frown. Her eyes start watering up again and she tries to walk away. I grab her wrist and pull her in front of me, with her face towards the boys.

Y/n-"Tae they are just going to be mad at me still, just let me be a burden to them."

The boys are all surprised at what she said about herself. They get even more shocked when she starts crying.
Yoongi is the first to get up and hug her. The rest of the boys slowly get up and hug her. I can tell she is still crying a little so I pull her out of the group hug and start tickling her.
She starts laughing and a smile appears across her face. Then the rest of the boys join in in the tickle war.
Let's just say, her frown turned upside down and stayed that way for a while.
—————————————————

You were in your room when you hear the front door slam shut. You jump at the sudden noise. You then hear stomping coming up the stairs. You walk out of your room to see and very annoyed Tae. He went to walk pass you but you grabbed his arm and step in front of him.

Y/n-"what's wrong?"

Tae-"nothing just leave me alone" he says and he pushes you into the wall making you hit your side against the wall.

He turns around to see you in pain. He quickly runs over to you.

Tae-"are you okay?!" He helps you up and sees you holding your side, "oh god, I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. Yah, I am so dumb. This is why they hate me."

Y/n-"wait, who hates you?!"

Tae-"it's just some old friends. They said they think I am to weird and childish, and because of that I pushed you and hurt you."

Y/n-"First off, I will be fine. It's like you stabbed me or anything. Second off, yeah your weird and childish, so what. That's who you are, if that can't see that, then they were never really your friends." You say looking right at him.

He hugs you and you quickly wince in pain.

Tae-"Sorry, let's get some ice on that." You nodded your head in agreement.
—————————————————

Guys I am actually mad at myself because I actually struggled writing this. Also, TaeTae is my bias so you would think this would be easy. Welp, screw logic.
Any who. I PURPLE YOU ARMY! DON'T STOP BELIEVING!                 J-HOOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEE!
ARMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!
JUSTIN SEGULL!

I am not drunk/ high, I promise.