Jimine Pabo & You

You and Jiminie Pabo are friendemies.
You and him are friends unless it comes to a dance competition or who can sing the highest note. Other times you guys hang out and protect each other like friends. There was actually one real reason why you guys became close, this was because you both felt self-conscious about how you looked. That was thing that brought you two together to be friends. Now you guys work out together, making sure that the other one isn't over working them selves. Also, you always make sure he is eating and drinking enough water.
Some y/s/n moments are..
—————————————————
You and Jimin were working out in the gym. Jimin noticed some guys looking at you while you were working out. You saw them looking at you through the mirror. So you know what you did, you walked up to them with a warm smile.

Y/n-"Hi I am y/n I see you are very interested in the back side of me. Now let me tell you a fun fact." You smile went to a very serious face "I am a very famous k-pop idol who as thousands of fans. With one single tweet about you, I could ruin your life. So I suggest you look somewhere else." You say then start walking away then you get a tug on your wrist.

??-"One night stand with a KPOP idol. That is some juicy news if it gets out." He says as he grabs your other wrist, "or maybe I just say that you were rude to a fan and your other fans will be upset."

Y/n-"Let me go"

??-"How about NO!"

Jimin-"She said let go" he said as he pulled the guys hands off your wrist.

Y/n-" did I mention that group is originally a seven boy group now with one girl in it."

The boy got scared at the fact that their could be more any second and ran.

Jimin-"You okay?"

Y/n-"yeah, besides my wrist" you said holding you wrist.

Jimin-"let me see" you hold out your wrist out to him.

Jimin-" looks like he bruised it. Let's get some ice on that okay?"

Y/n-"okay"

He walked over to the medical cabinet and grab a ice pack. He put on your wrist.
You guys ended up going back to the dorm after and Jimin told you to rest your wrist a little. That's what you did.
—————————————————
You were laying on the floor in your room, don't ask why because you didn't really know why either. You were just playing on your phone when you heard something fall in the hallway. You get up and walk to the hallway to see Jimin on the ground unconscious. You run over to him and he is burning up.

Y/n-"Jimin, wake up, we need to get you to bed." He wasn't waking up, "guess we are doing this the hard way." You start trying to pick him up. He was a lot lighter then you expected.

You carried him to your bedroom as it was closer and laid him down. You ran down to the kitchen and grab a warm rag and medicine. You ran back up and then put the rag on his forehead and put your water and the medicine on the side table.
Then you ran back to the kitchen and made your famous chicken noddle soup. You put some into some bowls and the wrote a note.

"Take some if you want"

-Y/nie

You took the bowls up to your room and put on bowl next to the medicine and water. You are your bowl of soup while you waited for Jimin to wake up. You ended up falling asleep waiting for him to wake up.
—————————————————
You and Jimin were dancing to Dance the Night Away from Twice. Let's just say Jimin didn't know what he was doing and you ended up dying of laughter.
—————————————————