Flinch

Me and the boys were in the middle of an argument. Like usual it's seven against one, aka the boys against me. It's all because they think that I deleted files off Yoongi's and Joon's computers that were really important, but I didn't. They just thinking I'm lying about it when I'm actually telling the truth.

Y/n-"I DIDN'T DO IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

NJ-"STOP LYING Y/N, WE ALL KNOW YOU DID!"

Y/n-"HOW COULD YOU KNOW I DID IT WHEN I DIDNT DO IT! HUH!" I say almost crying from all the yelling happening.

YG-"REALLY YOU DIDNT DO IT! THEN WHY YOU CRYING?! I KNOW ITS BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE ARE THE BAD GUYS! HUH! AM I RIGHT?!"

Y/n-"NO! IM CRYING BECAUSE IM BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING I DIDNT DO THEN GETTING YELLED AT FOR LYING WHEN IM NOT!," I say as I'm full on crying,"I'm. not. lying."

Yoongi lets out an angry sigh then lifts his hand up. I flinch thinking that he is going hit me. The boys see me flinch and realize their mistake. Tae tries to walk towards me but I run out of the house before he can get close to me. I hear one of the boys running after me so I just run faster until I run to the Seoul Bamdokkaebi Night Market. I put my hood up and my mask on so that no knows who I am. I walk into a big crowd to make it hard for whoever was running after me to find me.
I walk around the market until I see a park that is by the Han river. I walk towards a bench and sit on it. I get my phone out and turn my location off. I put do not disturb on and then I silent my phone the put it in my pocket and just take in the fresh air.
I start to think about the whole argument and everything that happen. I then start to wonder so many things like "why did they think I did it" "how is yoongi feeling after I ran" "am I not trustworthy enough". As time went on, more and more thoughts start to fill my head and I start to cry again. Then I start to feel rain drops on my head and I realize it's about to start raining. So I quickly get up and try to find a place to hide from the rain for a little bit.
I go into a cover alleyway that I know because it's close to the dorm. I stay there for a little until I hear footsteps. I start looking around to see a guy that I don't know walking towards me. I slowly start walking away, then he starts to walk faster towards me. That's when I start running because I'm scared. After two minutes of running I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I try kicking them but they put a cloth over my face and then everything goes black.

—————————————————

Hey guys. So this chapter is actually supposed to be a lead in chapter but I didn't actually plan this chapter out at all so if this is all over the place that's why.
Also, if you guys have any ideas please send them. I'm low on ideas and school is about to start in two days, (I'm in all advanced classes) so it's going a bit hectic for a little while.
I purple you guys to the moon and back💜💜. 💋MWAH💋
(No I didn't kiss you. I blew you a kiss like Jin)

 I blew you a kiss like Jin)

Bye bye