Song to Your Parents

You have had a lot of time on your hands as you had a broken leg. With all this time you have been writing and producing songs.
You were randomly writing down ideas for your next song. Then three words came into mind
-parents
-sadness
-sorry.
The reason these three words came to mind was because, when you started being a trainee, you parents disapproved your job. There were many fights between you and you're parents. Most of the fights ended up with you ending the calls with your parents and crying. You always felt sorry that you weren't what they wanted you to be, which was a doctor.
You started getting ideas for a song you started writing lyrics.
—————————————————
You looked at the lyrics and you were proud of yourself.
(These are the lyrics.)

La da da da da
I'm gonna bury you in the ground
La da da da da
I'm gonna bury you with my sound
I'm gonna try and be the daughter you wanted
I'm gonna...
Sorry I don't treat you like amazing
Is that what you want me to do?
Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect
Like everyone around does
Sorry I'm not made of sugar
Am I not sweet enough for you?
Is that why you always avoid me?
That must be such an inconvenience to you
Well... I'm just your problem
I'm just your problem
It's like I'm just a burden, aren't I?
I'm just your problem
Well, I shouldn't have to justify what I do
I shouldn't have to prove anything to you
I'm sorry that I exist, I forget what landed me on your blacklist
But I shouldn't have to be the one that makes up with you
So... why do I want to?
Why do I want to...
To... bury you in the ground
And be the perfect daughter you always wanted.
(Basically Rebecca Sugars song "I'm just your problem" from adventure time but with a twist)
—————————————————
You grabbed your guitar and started recording. You produced the whole song but never sent it to the boys to hear. This song was mainly for you and you only and that's how you wanted it to be. That was until Jimin came in or at least when you realized he came in.

Jimin-" Y/n.. that was beautiful."

Y/n-"wait you heard it!"

Jimin-"yeah... wait was I not supposed to"

You stayed quiet. You didn't know how to feel at that exact moment of time.

Jimin-"oh wait it was supposed to be a private song" he realized and felt bad "I am so sorry I didn't mean to hear it, it just I came in hear and I saw you playing guitar and"

Y/n-"Jimin it's fine" you said quietly while cutting him off. "As long as you don't tell the others it will be fine."

Jimin-"about that"

Y/n-"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ABOUT THAT!????!" You asked knowing that he did something.

Jimin-" I might have been on the phone with the rest of the guys when I walked in here and I never hung up soooooooo."

Phone-"SORRY Y/N!"

You were so mad you pushed Jimin out with the best of your ability and slammed your temporary office door shut. You punched the wall and then grabbed a pillow and screamed into hit.

Y/n- *into the pillow* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" You move the pillow away so you can breathe then you put your face back into the pillow. "UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You throw the pillow back on the couch and you just stand there for a minute.
—————————————————
After that you deleted the recording and hid the lyrics away. You wanted the song to be personal. If the boys can't find any trace of it, they won't bug you about it.
—————————————————
That is all for today. Not really liking this one but hey it's something. Right? Right! Well good day!