Uno

Y/n POV

It's been a couple days since the whole incident,(wow a couple days is equal to couple months irl. Crazy) I was basically stuck in the house until my leg healed up enough that I could walk around by myself. PD Nim decide that since I couldn't really walk by myself that we have a couple days of rest as a group so I wouldn't have any difficulties through out the day. We decided to play my favorite game UNO, but more importantly it was BTS UNO, aka the best UNO ever made.
All of us were sitting in the living room, me and Jimin on the love seat, Jk, Yoongi, And Tae were on the couch, Jin and Joon were each in one of the chairs, and Hobi sat on the floor in between Joon and Jin. Olly (your kitten) was laying on your lap and Rapmon was laying by your feet which was nice because he was keeping my feet warm. Also, Tae has picked up Yeontan from his parents because our schedules have become really relaxed for a while due to reason, so Tannie was laying with Tae while Holly and Mickey were chilling by the fireplace.
Y/n-"how about oldest goes first??"
Jin-"I think the youngest should go first"
Joon-"how about jk goes first since he is closer to deck then either of you two."
Jk-"sure" he says as he puts down a draw four.
Yoongi-"yah!"
Jk-"sorry hyung, I had no other cards"
Yoongi-"that's why you draw from the deck so you don't do that to your favorite hyung."
Jimin-"He didn't do it to his favorite hyung, he did it to you."
Jk-"exactly, I could never hurt joon hyung's"
Joon-"I win"
Jin-"wow. I guess emmoa loses to the appa again."
In all this me and Tae are just laughing.
Jimin-"why you two laughing??"
Y/n-"Jimin... look at the cards..." I say while giggling.
He looks at the cards to see that there is another draw four. He then looks me directly in the eyes and places down another one. I then look at Jin directly in the eyes.
Y/n-"I'm sorry Jinnie" I say as I put down another draw four.
Jin-"yah! Staph it!"
Hobi-"how did all the mankaes get draw fours!!??"
Y/n-"it's call luck of the cards for a reason my dear hyung."
We continue to play and now both me and jk have one card left.
Jk-"Joon. Let me win. Please."
Joon-"sorry but no" he says as he plays a reverse card.
Hobi places a wild card a changed the color to red. Jin then places a red 4.
Jin-"you better not have a red"
Y/n-"Jin. Go again." I say as a place a red reverse.

Y/n-"I'm a god at uno and that is why it's my favorite game!" I say as giggling

Y/n-"I'm a god at uno and that is why it's my favorite game!" I say as giggling. The boys all look at me and smile. I haven't smile very much since I got back so when I do smile, they smile knowing that I'm happy and I'm okay.
———————————————————————

Yo yo yo. Sorry for the long wait for a very short and poorly written chapter. If you haven't looked at my account, I put up two new stories and I've been working on one of them like crazy. Also, I might be slightly getting out of BTS, but I still enjoy their music and will probably will keep writing this but don't expect as many chapters as recently as I was. I purple you guys a lot. Bye bye. 💜💜💜💜