2019 NEW YEAR

Today was New Years Eve. You where on a plane back to see the boys. You made them think that you had to stay a extra week so you could surprise them. You were almost back and everything was planned out. Pd- Nim said that he would come and pick you up, then at midnight you would open the door and yell Happy New Year.
You were so excited to see the boys. It's been almost two weeks since you left. Taehyung said that when he saw you, he might bear hug attack you, which you didn't mind because you like his hugs, so you were also excited to get a hug from Tae.
—————————————————
You just landed in Seoul, Korea and you were looking for Pd. You saw him holding a sign that said "Y/n" on it next to the personal lift people. (I don't know what they are called). You laugh at the fact he pretended to be a personal lift driver.
You guys get to the BigHit building around 11:47 pm. Only 13 more minuets till you get to see the boys. 13 more minuets and it would be a new year. 13 more minuets until you can finally say you have been with he group for almost a year.
Those 13 minuets felt like 13 years. You were just so excited to see the boys. You just wanted to walk in there and hug them.
—————————————————
11 minuets have gone by. One more minuet. One more. One. Just one.
You look at your countdown timer and you were counting down the seconds.
The boys were about to yell Happy New Year then you open the door.

Y/n-"HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!"

They were all in shock but Tae got up and hugged you. He picked you up while hugging you. Soon enough Jungkook got up and join in the hugged. After a couple of seconds the rest of the boys came and hugged me.
We stayed there for a while, until I don't know who but someone hugged me a bit to hard.

Y/n-"um guys I can't breathe"

BTS-"Sorry"

Y/n-"it's fine guys"
—————————————————

You guys talks for hours. Yeah boys were so busy talking they never noticed that you curled up in the chair you were sitting in. They then realized you fell asleep.
Jin picked you up and the boys help him on getting you to the car. They hate waking you up so they were trying their best to stay quite. Once they get you in a car, Jimin sat next to you and let you lay on him. Everyone then got in the car and Jin drove you guys home.
Once you guys get home, Tae says that he get you in. The boys go in and Tae picks you up and carries you in.
Tae gets you into your room and lays you down on the bed. He puts the blanket on you.

Tae-"happy new year princess" Tae whispered and then kiss your forehead. He walks out and closes the door.
—————————————————
Hope you guys in enjoyed this chapter. Happy New Year to you,