Suprise at the Concert

You guys were doing on of the last concerts of the tour and it happen to be in Seoul. You and the guys where singing some of the songs where you just wander around the stage having a grand time.
You and Hobi were close to each other and Hobi was pointing in the distance. Then one of the lights pointed at the people that he was pointing at. You looked closer to see who it was. It just happen to be your family and your best friend.
You ended up squatting down and crying at the sight of them. You missed them so much because you were on tour and busy with work. The army was confused but then at the end of the song Hobi spoke in to the mic.

Hobi-"Tonight we have a very special group of guest here. Y/n FAMILY AND BEST FRIEND!"

The army all quickly understood why you were crying and were trying see what you were going to do next.
Then all the boys quickly ran over to you and helped you up and run you to the center of the stage. They hand you a mic to talk to you family and friend.

Y/n-"hi *sob* guys" you said and just start crying even more. The army awed in sadness at you crying. "I missed you so much and *sniffle* I wish I could talk to you more often. Work as been really hectic lately with the tour and also shooting for the music videos and interviews. *breaks down a bit more* I love you guys so much. Thank you for being so supportive of me, even when I was a pain in the butt. Also thank you for understanding when I didn't call back or text back or I would end a call after a couple seconds of starting it. I love you."

Y/n family and friends-"WE LOVE YOU TOO!!"

You ended up crying even more at the fact that you got to hear there voice again.

Y/n-"well there is something I want to tell the boys but then this whole thing happened but I invited all there families."

The boys-"WHAT!!?!"

Y/n-"Yeah Joon your family is over there" you said pointing to them and you did that with each and everyone of them.

All of us were like a surprise crying mess. The army surprised at how we all were crying all at once.
We all got into a group hug and you were wiping away there tears. Jungkook did his tear head shake thing to get rid of his tears.

BTS-"WE PURPLE YOU EVERYONE!!"
—————————————————

GUYS! ARMYPEDIA OPENS TOMORROW! TOMORROW!! LIKE DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ok!

I think I am good.

Yo. I think I might be able to go to the Speak Yourself concert when it comes out. Maybe.