Kidnapped

Jimin's POV

Jungkook returned home almost an hour after Y/n ran out. I knew that see hides or runs somewhere when she gets scared but she has never run away to a point where we can't find her.
When I realize that it was raining out I got even more worried because y/n gets scared from thunder sometimes and it can get a point where she starts having anxiety attacks. I just want her here in my arms, me hugging her telling her that everything is going to be okay.

Hoseok's POV
All of us are really worried for y/n and I can tell. Jin starts playing around with his watch when he is worried, Yoongi starts pacing, Joon either puts his hand on his head or runs them through his hair, Jimin keeps looking at nothing, Tae and Jungkook get very quite and stay far from the others. We are so close that I am able to notice these kinds of things, and me and y/n, we are almost telepathic with each other because we're so close. Since we are so close I can feel that she's not okay and that's why I'm worried.
I get a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown- Seems like your princess is in a little trouble.

(Warning use of gun in picture below)

 I start getting my stuff ready to go find her

Jungkook-"Hyung what are you doing?"

Hobi-"I'm getting her from the jack***** who kidnapped her"

The boys-"WHAT!!?" I quickly pull up the text message with the picture.

Hobi-"so if you excuse me I'm going to get our girl back."

Joon-"I come with"

Jungkook-"me two"

Yoongi-"count me in"

Jin-"me as well"

Jimin-"I'll come"

Tae-"no one hurts our girl. I'm coming"
——————————————————————
Y/n POV

So dark and quite. The only sounds you can hear is the rain with thunder and the whimpers coming from me. I have never been more scare then I am now. I make the wrong move or I say the wrong thing and I could get a bullet to the head.
Even though I just want to scream and cry until my head hurts I try to stay clam through out this madness. One because I don't want to have a panic attack because of the fact that I could get killed, but I also don't want to have an anxiety attack from the thunder.

Kidnapper-"smile for the camera picture princess" he says to me while taking a picture of me.

Y/n-"what are you going to do with that picture" I asked quietly