Jin & You

You and Jin have a mother-daughter relationship. Yes, mother-daughter relationship.
He tends to watch you while you are cooking or using something sharp. He wants to make sure you don't get hurt. Also, when you do get hurt, he is the first to take care of you.
He loves teaching you new things, especially cooking related things.
Some y/s/n (your ship name) moments are.
—————————————————

Jin-"Y/N! BE CAREFUL!!"

Y/n-"Jin Oppa I know what I am - OW!" You said and ending up cutting your finger.

Jin-"See! This is why you should listen to me more often!" He says while he works on getting the first aid kit.

Y/n-"Well if you weren't distracting me, maybe I wouldn't have hurt myself."

Jin-"Whatever" he says while laughing and bandaging your finger.
—————————————————

It was 4 am and Jin still hasn't left the studio. You decide to go over to the studio as you couldn't sleep because you were worried about Jin. You get there and see him practicing the dance and song you and him have been working on.

Y/n-"hey oppa"

Jin didn't hear because the music was a little loud and you were very quiet. You walk over to his phone, where he is playing the music from and pause the music.
Jin turns around in confusion. Once he sees you he understands what happen.

Y/n-"hey oppa"

Jin-"hey, what are you doing here?"

Y/n-"I should be asking you the same thing"

Jin-"just need to get this dance down" he say trying to walk over to you but limping on the way to you.
You run over to him.

Y/n-"Oppa! What happened?!?" You said as loud as you could.

Jin-"It's nothing Jagji. I just landed wrong."

Y/n-"oppa. don't do this. you could be hurt badly. I am really worried for you."

Jin-"WELL DONT BE!" He yelled and you backed away in confusion.

Y/n-"oppa?"

Jin-"Just go back to the dorm! Get some flipping sleep!" You were so confused. You walk towards him and hug him.

Y/n-"I am not leaving with out you."

Jin-"then I guess you are staying all night."

Joon-"No she's not and neither are you." You both look at the door to see Joon, Jk, and Yoongi.

Joon and Jk walk over and pick Jin up.

Jin-"YAH! PUT ME DOWN!"

Jk-"Nope"

Yoongi walked over to you.

Yoongi-"what's with him?"

Y/n-"i don't know" you rest your head on Yoongi. He picks you up bridal style and carries you to the car.

Jin-"why did you do this."

Y/n-"because I know why you are doing this to yourself, and it's not ok."

Jin-"you should have let me handle it on my own."

Y/n-"NO! You guys always help me with my problems and it's not fair that you guys always try to deal with your problems by yourself! You guys force yourself into work and it worries me a lot. Sometimes you don't eat, sleep, or drink because you guys try to deal your problems with work! It's not okay!" You get out and you sit in the back away from the guys cause you don't want them to see you crying. You hated yelling, it just reminded you of really bad times.

After a while you felt someone pull you into a hug.

Jin-"I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier and that I didn't take proper care of myself. But I promise, from now on, I will take better care of myself, ok?" You nodded and hide your face into his chest. You both fall asleep in the back of the car.
—————————————————

You and Jin were practicing a dance together and you stopped half way through and just zoned out. You were frozen still.

Jin-"Hello Mannequin Y/n! Long time no see! Ah! Have you seen the new Mario game! It's so fun! Have you watched any good k-dramas lately! Really, Sweet Dreams is so much better!" He kept talking to you even though you were completely zoned out.

You finally came back to reality.

Jin-"aw! Mannequin Y/n is gone." He walked away and you were left confused.