Chapter 1

(Authors POV)
Tzuyu entered the school, causing everyone to stop in their tracks and look at her graceful and elegant body.

She was very breathtaking and very tall standing at 5'7.

Dozens of students have asked her out but she always gave the same blunt answer.

"No."

(Tzuyu POV)
As I walked in I seen schoolmates stopping in their tracks to look at my everlasting beauty.

I sighed to myself and kept a straight face as I walked down the hallways to my class.

I was pretty much a loner, who just so accordingly was beautiful.

"Tzuuuyyyyuuuu!!" My bestfriend (and only friend) Sana yelled across the hallway, and ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Jesus Sana, dont cause a commotion in the hallway!" I said quietly while giggling.

Sana was my only friend at school but was 2 grades ahead of me.

Sana giggled and walked with me to my class.

"Tzuyuuu you should probably make friends that are in your grade,"she said merrily,

"I know two freshmen who's names Dahyun and Chaeyoung!"

We entered my class and I groaned.

"That's easy for you to say," I moaned, "you make it seem like making friends is easy!"

Sana looked at me and giggled before she left me alone in my class.

I pouted and sat at my desk and found love letters inside.

With a stale face I read some of the letters as my classmates came in.

The class was rowdy today for some reason but I continued to not care as usual

"Class! Class settle down now! Let me introduce our new student!" The teacher said impatiently.

Just then a goddess like girl walked in my class,

"Hi everyone! My name is Bae (Y/N)!"