Chapter 16

~ Tzuyu's POV~

I flinched as I hit the ground. I turned to see him coming towards me but with murder written on his face.

"Please don't do anything I'm begging you!" I pleaded and he smiled before coming on top of me. Ew get this douche off of me!

"You're even prettier from this angle.." he said but still had anger in his voice. He leaned in and started to aggressively kiss on the side of my face.

"Eww your breath stinks ya know that! Just wait until you get busted!" I protested and he gave me a devilish smile. Bora, Areum and Min-seo gave the same smiles back. Ack those smiles give me shivers. I started to flair my arms, Bora and Areum ran over and held down my arms. Then the door busted open only for me to hear my name being yelled.

"Tzuyuuuuuuu!!" I looked up to see Y/n, Lisa, Rose, Jihyo, Mina, Jennie, Jisoo, and Seungwan, standing at the door. Y/n, Lisa and Rose looked as if they were ready to kill. Y/n ran towards Bora and tackled her. I tried to shield my face. I can't let them see me like this!

"Why the hell are you bitches here?" James said with anger and Lisa came over and kicked him in his face. Dayuuuuuummmmm. Rose ran over and started punching Areum in her face. I scooted away from them and Jisoo and Mina came over to help me up.

~Y/n's POV~

I tackled some girl who was violating my Tzu Tzu. I landed on top of her and started pulling her hair and smacking her face. How dare she violate Tzuyu?

"Let go of me you bitch!" She screamed and threw me off of her. She ran towards me, attempting to punch me. She punched my stomach and I landed on the floor coughing. God dammit I'm not a fighter! She picked me up by my collar and was ready to punch me. However Jennie came and knocked the lights out of her. I looked at Jennie with admiration, and for the first time she didn't look mad at me. Instead she gave a wink and it made me smile.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I heard Jihyo yell and I turned to see her confronting Min-seo.

"I recording it dumbass! I got Tzuyu at her most vulnerable moment. What are you gonna do about it?" she said while smirking. Rose stared at her with daggers in her eyes

"You bitch-" Rose said before I held her back.

"You must not know who I am! My name is Kim Jihyo, Student Council President and most trusted student in the school," Jihyo seethed making everyone go quiet, "We have all of this on camera and I have the principal on speed dial. Now your ass better delete that footage of Tzuyu or god knows what I'll do to you!" Jihyo pointed to Seungwan, who was recording the whole time.

"Don't worry Jihyo, I got the Principal on her way." Seungwan said and Min-seo dropped the camera in fright and fell to her knees. Tzuyu sat in the corner, and watched in amazement at what just happened. I could see the bruises on her arms and face, but more so I seen the fear in her eyes. I frowned at the state she was in and wanted to hug her tightly.

"What the hell is going on here?" I heard an icy tone shout. We all turned to see our Principal, Jessica Jung, bust open the door. Mrs. Jessica had her light brown hair in beach waves and wore a pink pantsuit. White heels and beautiful jewelry, complemented her pantsuit. She radiated elegance and queen energy. I flinched at her icy stare when she looked over at us. Followed by her was vice principal Ms. Seohyun. They elegantly but powerfully walked over to us, the only sound being heard was Mrs. Jung's heels.

"Mrs. Jung please let me explain!" Jihyo said to her and it softened Mrs. Jung's espression. The two along with Ms. Seohyun discussed in the corner. The 3 assaulters stood in the corner while Rosé and Lisa swarmed Tzuyu with questions. I stood with the rest as we anticipated the results. Mrs. Jung and Seohyun then walked over to the 3 of them.

"You guys are officially EXPELLED from our school and we're pressing charges!" Mrs. Jung yelled in a cold voice. The 3 hung their heads and she walked them out the door.

"Serves you fuckers right!" Lisa yelled and cheered. Rosé clapped her hands and Tzuyu looked relieved then started crying. We all ran over to Tzuyu but I stood back. I smiled at her being comforted by the rest and walked out the roof.

"What are you doing?" I heard Seungwan ask me when I walked out the roof. I turned to see her warm face.

"Eh I think I did enough here. She probably doesn't wanna see me." I smiled at Seungwan and she returned the smile.

"She needs you right now more than ever." She said and held my hands. "Go to her. I can tell you love her and she loves you back." I was shocked at Seungwan's response.

"Ah thank you Seungwan!"

"Please call me Wendy!" She said and returned back to the roof. As I walked down the steps and thought about what Wendy said. I smiled and walked home.

Tzuyu... I think I love you now.

~~I'm back😊! Thank you guys for reading my story!!! Stream Umpah Umpah, Feel special, and Kill this love!
~~~Lily🥰💕