Chapter 2

(Y/N POV)
It's tough going to a new school, especially when you moved across the freaking world!

"Why did my parents get a divorce?" I sighed out loud to my self and got out of my bed. My parents got a divorce 4 months ago and I just moved to South Korea with my dad from New York. Great.

I laid in my bed for a few more moments before I decided to get dressed and change into my schools uniform.

We didn't necessarily need to wear the blazer but I wanted to make a good impression on my first day before I turn into a bum 😂

We didn't necessarily need to wear the blazer but I wanted to make a good impression on my first day before I turn into a bum 😂. I wore grey thigh high tights and put on my mom's black heels. I even curled my hair slightly and clipped my bangs back.

I looked at my phone and gasped,

"Fuck! I'm late!"

I dashed out the house and luckily the school is 5 minutes away. I arrived and headed to my class before I bumped into someone.
"Ack- I'm r-really sorry!" I stuttered and looked up at the girl. I saw her and immediately blushed. She was a beautiful girl with shoulder length hair and a mole on her nose. She wore a black blazer and seemed to be a grade older

"No no it's ok!",she said and stared at me back causing me to blush harder, "Do you speak English?"

"Yes! I'm glad to find someone who speaks English!" I said while smiling hard

"Well my name is Mina how about you?"

"I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you!"

"Haha your really cute!", I blushed and Mina giggled, "Let me walk you to your class, luckily 1st year and 2nd year classes are on the same building!" She held my hand and walked me to my class and stopped at the door.

"I won't be able to sit with you at lunch but two girls named Chaeyoung and Dahyun will be with you," Mina stated while grinning, "They're friends of mine and I'll tell them about you!"

"T-Thank you a lot Mina, see you later!" I stuttered and looked down and I heard her laugh, god her laugh is beautiful.

"Bye cutie!" Mina said and kissed my hand. I felt my face get hot and she waved goodbye before walking away. I was to busy being entranced by Mina to notice that I needed to enter the class.

I carefully opened and closed and walked to the center of the class and took a deep breath,

"Hi my name is Bae (Y/N) nice to meet you!" A girl sitting in the front with tofu pale skin waved excitedly.

( slanted is in English)

"I'm Dahyun! Btw you're cute!" She practically yelled out causing the teacher to sigh and the class to giggle. I didn't understand half of her sentence but it seemed funny enough.

"Umm (Y/N) sit next to Tzuyu, Tzuyu raise your hand." The teacher stated. Jewy? Chewy? I thought to myself and a cold looking girl raised her hand. Wow she's pretty but he personality probably isn't.

I walked over and sat next to her and she just stared at me and I stared back causing her to look surprised.

"Wow your pretty." She mumbled in Korean and I pretty much know nothing in Korean.

"I'm sorry I don't understand Korean!" I whispered and she seemed to smirk.

(Tzuyu POV)
Yes!Yes!Yes! She doesn't understand Korean good! I have an advantage when I'm alone with her! I secretly cheered inside my head and turned back to face the teacher. I'm gonna make a move! First imma sit with her at lunch, second we become friends, third I ask her out and then we become lovers!

(Y/N POV)
Rude! That girl just turned around without replying! She is not pretty enough to be acting like that! Well she is pretty but that doesn't give her the right to be rude! I huffed and pretended to pay attention to the teacher.

Before I knew it, it was time for lunch and two girls stood at my desk

"Hi I'm Dahyun and this is Chaeyoung!" The tofu girl said and grabbed my hand. They both dragged me to the lunch room and sat with me.

"Wow she's pretty!" Chaeyoung whispered to Dahyun and both of them giggled. I stared at them blankly confused at what was funny.

"What's funny?" I said blankly and they both looked at me

"Oh nothing, nothing (Y/N)!" Chaeyoung said quickly and she and Dahyun began to ask my questions

(Tzuyu POV)
I seen Dahyun and Chaeyoung chatting away with (Y/N)! Ugh damn it! I didn't wanna sit with them just to talk to (Y/N). I sat at the table behind them alone and stared at her the whole time.

Throughout the day I continued to stare at her and her beauty. They more I stared at her the more beautiful she got. At the end of the day I seen her meet up with Mina.

Ugh! Seriously? Why Mina?

I seen Mina get in her car and drive away leaving (Y/N) alone.

(Y/N) started to walk and I got startled. No! This is my chance to talk to her, but I'm to scared so I can at least follow her!

I followed her and surprisingly enough we live next door! I got a rush of adrenaline and ran towards her and stumbled. I closed my eyes ready to bare the pain.

"Ack!" I yelled out and (Y/N) stopped and turned around causing me to fall onto her. I opened my eyes and our lips were touching! I blushed heavily and lifted my head.

"(Y/N)!" I called out and she was knocked out. I smirked and grabbed the key out of her hand and went to unlock her door. I went back to get her and carried her body to the couch.

I looked at her and been blessed with the face of an angel. Her soft wavy hair, perfect face and pink plump lips. I brushed her hair out of her face and touched her lips. I sat on top of her and leaned in closer..

Should I really kiss her? What if she wakes up? But it'll be even better if she wakes up so both of us can enjoy the kiss.

I got closer barely an inch apart and went in. Her lips were nice and warm causing me to want more. I stopped to take a breath and looked at her body. I really want more.. I grabbed her chest causing me to blush, realizing that her chest was pretty big.

I decided not go that far but I still gotta please my self at least. I continued to kiss her and moved on to her neck. I was sure not to make a hickey but enough to please me. My body got hot and began to take more control over me.

"M-Mina.." (Y/N) whispered sexually, while still knocked out. I stopped kissing her neck and looked at her disgusted. Seriously? After all of this Mina?

I pinched her nipples out of anger but and I seen her body jerk slightly. She still remained knocked out. Maybe she's just asleep. I was still pretty mad but I'm still enjoying myself. I looked at her lower half. I caressed her thigh contemplating if I should move upwards.

"T-Tzuyu?!" A familiar voice yelled in shock