Epilouge-1

~Y/n POV~
I sat in my new college dorm tapping my pen on my desk.

"Ughhh y/n stop it!" Chaeyoung shouted as she threw a pillow at my head. I grimaced at Chaeyoung and she stuck her tongue out. I was currently trying to study for my math class but it wasn't working well. Do I really care about this class. No. But do I have debts that need to be paid of because of college? Yes. So therefore I need to care. Dahyun was currently doing some weird tiktok dance in the back, Tzuyu was taking pictures, Chae was sitting on the couch and Yoona was cooking. Supposedly a 6th roommate is coming soon.

"Y/nnnn stop studying so much and pay attention to me! It's 11 at night!" Tzuyu whined and hugged me from behind. Ughh I can't resist her cuteness!!! I smiled and hugged her back. I gave her a kiss and she returned it back. I seen Chae cringe and throw another pillow.

"Get a room!" Yoona frowned as she threatened to throw the food at us. I rolled my eyes at them and carried Tzuyu to the bedroom

"Jeez couples am I right?" I heard Dahyun from the other room.

"Since we're alone now...." Tzuyu started and gave a smirk. I smiled at her before giving her a deep kiss.

"Y/N WAKE THE HELL UP!!!" Dahyun yelled as she bust down my door. I woke up groggy with Tzuyu sleeping peacefully next to me. O shit. MY MATH EXAM IS TODAY!!! It's starts at 9:15.

"Y/N ITS ALREADY 8:50!!" I gasped and quickly got dress. I threw on a hoodie and a random pair of jeans. I didn't even bother to put a bra on! My hair was pulled into a ponytail and I grabbed my backpack. As I ran into the living room, Dahyun and Yoona were there waiting for me.

"Grab Some breakfast!" Yoona smiled as she handed me a pancake and a cup of juice. We dashed out the door and headed towards our math class.

"Sooooo did you finish studying pages 140-213?" Yoona asked and I paused. Wait what.

"We had to study those parts?!!" I yelled and Dahyun sighed

"Welp you were too busy with Tzuyu last night..." Dahyun smirked and I flicked her forehead. Damnit I'm really gonna fail. We arrived to our class and immediately were given our test.

"Damnit! Yoona let me cheat off you." I pleaded to her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Nope! You should've known better!" She teased and stuck her tongue out. I grimaced as I knew I was gonna fail.

"Alright everyone tests are out be quiet or if you're gonna talk... well whatever." My professor said as he handed out papers. I got mine and immediately blanked. Damn I'm bout to fail. I turned to Yoona and her long black hair was covering most of her test. I turned to my left at Chaeyoung and she was already on the 2nd page. I looked down and tried to the peek. Unfortunately i realized that everyone has a different test. DAMN YOU PROFESSOR!

"Alright times up pass up your tests." I frowned as I passed up my test. I still had 3 answers I didn't complete so there goes some points.

"How do you think you did?" Yoona asked me and I gave her a sour face. Seriously.

"Probably shit." I frowned and she patted my back.

"C'mon lets go! Dahyun says our new roommate is here!" Chaeyoung said as she quickened her pace. Yoona and I also followed her.

"Hello..." Chaeyoung said as she opened the door to our dorm. We all went in to see a girl and Dahyun sitting together. She turned and stood up.

"Hello! I'm your new roommate Nari!" She smiled and bowed her head. She had pale skin with short brown hair. She also seemed to have an accent.