Chapter 17

~please listen to the song it matches the chapter!

~Y/n's POV~
Tzuyu I think I love you.......

Oh god! What am I thinking???? I grabbed my head and ran into my house. I fell on the couch and screamed. Do I love her. Yes. No no I don't! URGHHHH!!!! Why am I so conflicted!! I ran to the kitchen and chugged down a bottle of orange juice. I threw the bottle and slammed my hands on the counter. Tzuyu why are you making me feel this way??? I opened my Instagram and saw a picture of Tzuyu. Goddam she's so beautiful! NO WHAT AM I THINKING?? I'm going INSANE!!

"I need sleep that's all!" I yelled and ran into my bed, pulling the blankets over my head. Within a few minutes, I fell asleep.

I sat on the ground, surrounded by sand and a beautiful beach. Where am I?

"Y/n.." i heard a sweet voice call. I turned to see Mina right in front of me. Eh? She had her hair styled in bangs and a large beach hat on. Her beautiful skin showing through her white lace crop top.

Walking towards me, she grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss

Walking towards me, she grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. My eyes widened in shock, as I seen Tzuyu standing behind her.

I broke the kiss and ran towards Tzuyu. "It's not what it looks like!" I yelled and she ran away. I tripped and planted my face into the ground. I looked up to see a winter like setting and stairs. I walked up the steps confused on how I got her from the beach . Jihyo stopped in front of me, blocking my way. She had her hair in a braid and a winter dress on.

 She had her hair in a braid and a winter dress on

God Jihyo? I gasped and she came towards me.

She smiled and leaned towards me hinting for a kiss. She pressed her lips against mine and I frowned.

"Aw baby, why are you upset? Aren't I the one you want?" I gulped and ran towards Tzuyu. I ran down the steps into a dark murky road.

"I'm sorry Jihyo!" I yelled as I continue to run. Then a group of girls started running towards me. I screamed and continue to run faster.