Chapter 13

~Tzuyu's POV~

"Should I give up on y/n?"

This thought has been in my head since me and y/n's fight. I stood outside the school and pondered. I haven't talked to y/n since our argument which was already 3 days ago. Neither of us have bothered to talk to each other and only spare passing glances. I still love you y/n I hope you know that. Lucky I have gotten closer to Rosé and she even introduced me to her friends, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo.

"Heeeeeeey Tzu Tzu!" I heard Rosé's angelic voice call and snapped me out of my thought coma. I turned and I seen Rosé jogging over to me and Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa follow behind her.

"Rosie Posie!!!" I ran over to her and we embraced in a tight hug.

"Jendeukie, Lalice, Jichuu!" I yelled and turned to hug them and they hugged me back too. It's weird just like a week ago I never bothered to make friends and was always alone and now I have 4 close friends.

"C'mon let's head to class!" Jisoo said and we followed her. We all chatted in the hallway before I seen a too familiar face.

"Hey look it's y/n!" Jisoo pointed out and I turned. Y/n looked beautiful as usual and was hanging out with Mina, Jihyo, Sana, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. She was also with some other girls but I really couldn't remember their names. I think it's Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo. My mood darkened and Rosé noticed. She put her hand on my back and rub it.

"One time I took y/n home ya know! She's even prettier up close and she's so nice!" Jisoo said and dramatically put her hand against her chest and sighed romantically. Rosé and Lisa roller their eyes while I seen Jennie's face turn sour. I'm pretty sure Jennie liked Jisoo and I noticed her mood darken significantly.

"Hey lets get going the bell rings in 5 minutes!" I said trying to diffuse Jennie's dark mood and they all nodded.

Jennie and Jisoo headed upstairs since they are a year older than me, Rosé and Lisa. The rest of us continued to walk. While Lisa and Rosé talked I still couldn't get y/n out of my mind.

"Earth to Tzuyu!" Lisa said as she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Ah sorry Lalice.." I mumbled and they already knew what I was stressed about

"Like I was saying, why don't we go on a girls date today?" Lalice said and I eagerly nodded my head. I always wanted a girls day. I was only friends with Sana and she never invited me and was always doing lord knows what everyday. Probably booking up with some girl that she'll drop a week later. I'm 99% sure Sana isn't a virgin. But it's none of my business anyways.

"Let's do it! I'll update y'all at lunch about it!" Lalice said and Rosé and I nodded. Hmm I also need to figure out how to get Lisa and Rosé together. I ship Chaelisa so much!! We headed to our class and I entered mine. I seen Chaeyoung and Dahyun flirting with Y/n as usual. Surprisingly I didn't mind. I sat down and unpacked my stuff for this class.

As I was unpacking my phone buzzed and I checked

From: unknown
Tzuyu meet me at the roof for lunch.

I read the message and was confused. Who the hell is this?....

~~~| hey sorry for the short chapter. I promise I will post the other tomorrow😅. I was mainly trying to establish Tzuyu and her friendship with Blackpink. Anyways happy Labor Day and also happy birthday to legend Keanu Reeves! I love the matrix and have both John wicks on DVD. I have yet to buy chapter 3. Also happy birthday to our beautiful Joy of the world. Park SOOYOUNG!!!! I feel really old considering that she's younger than me still😅

 Park SOOYOUNG!!!! I feel really old considering that she's younger than me still😅

~~~Lily🥰💕

~~~Lily🥰💕