Chapter 3

(Authors POV)
Y/N woke up to Tzuyu caressing her thigh and a tingling sensation on her neck.

"T-Tzuyu?" Y/N yelled in shock. She couldn't believe this. Instead of Tzuyu stopping she just worked her way back up to Y/N's face.

"You're really beautiful you know. I couldn't control myself." Tzuyu said seductively in her ear causing a deep blush. Tzuyu giggled and began to suck on Y/N's ear. She then moved back to her lips creating a strange feeling in Y/N. She was partly shocked but was enjoying it. Strangely Tzuyu became a lot prettier.

Y/N began to kiss back, making Tzuyu kiss back even harder. Tzuyu then moved on to her neck causing a moan from Y/N.

"Tzuyu.. we should stop now.." Y/N said while shaking, however she enjoyed it. Tzuyu laughed at Y/N's current state and looked at her seductively

"I'm not stopping, because you're now my girlfriend," Tzuyu said, "there's no choice for you."

"W-what?" Y/N said loudly and suddenly lost interest in her actions with Tzuyu.

( Y/N POV)
I-I-m her girlfriend? I thought to myself. No no no! I'm straight!Seriously! I am! This is a mistake.

Tzuyu moved down her body and stared at her.

"Shall we do it?" Tzuyu said while caressing her thigh again. You then snapped out of your thought and shook your head.

"No Tzuyu, stop," you said boldly and continued, "We shouldn't continue, I- I like someone else." Mina was the first person I thought of but I'm straight so it's not a crush!

Tzuyu looked at me and tightened her grip on my thigh. Her look intensified severely and it looked as if she was about to kill me.

She quickly moved back up to my body and looked at me face to face. She then put her hand around my neck

"You like Mina don't you?" She said gravely while staring into my eyes. Tzuyu tightened her grip around my neck and I began to fear for my life.

"N-No, I don't." I said while sounding breathy. She smiled but her grip didn't loosen.

"Good so you must love me Y/N."

Tzuyu kissed me again but this time it feeling forced. She still had her grip tight and I was starting to lose air.

I started to frail my arms hoping that it would give Tzuyu a signal to let me go.

".. Are you trying to escape?" Tzuyu looked at me like I was stupid, but continued to kiss me and tightened her grip

Ugh! Stop this is to much for me. I don't even like her in any way!

I slapped her in the face hard enough for a loud sound to echo in the house. Tzuyu faced was turned the other way and I could already see the redness on her cheek.

Tzuyu turned around revealing a nosebleed and a red face. She sat on me and her eyes started to water.

"I—I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" I said frantically and tried to call her down.

"Y-you don't love me!" Tzuyu stuttered while weeping. She covered her face and I could see tears seeping through her hands. Dear god what did I do to deserve this?

"No b-ba-by I love you," I said while cringing on my words, "Tzuyu I love you a lot and your beautiful!" I said suddenly trying to ease the situation.

Tzuyu removed her hands and revealed a puffy face. Tzuyu then struck me across the face causing my face to sting.

"You bastard! Don't ever do that again!"She yelled with rage. Her face was intense she was breathing heavily.

I looked at her with fear and her face soften up. She sighed and laid her head on my chest.

"Y/N I love you too much. You give me a headache." Tzuyu said softly

"Don't worry ,We're still dating," She said sounding sleepy, "Everyone will be jealous." She said again before falling asleep on me.

I should've ask her were she lived. She needs to go home. I carefully got her off me and carried her into my room.

I walked into the bathroom and seen my hair. Dear god. My hair was a mess and there was a hickey on my neck. I was full of disbelief that I waddled to my couch and signed.

"What the hell did I get myself into.."

~Tzuyu POV~

I waited until Y/N left so I could open my eyes.

I can't believe it! I'm really dating Y/N! I laid in her bed and thought of all the things we can do together!

I was in total heaven until I heard the door creak open and Y/N footsteps enter the room. I closed my eyes tightly and pretend to sleep.

"Whhhhyyyyy?" I heard you groan and lay down in the chair across your room.

Boooooo!~ lay in the bed with me! I waited a while and heard your footsteps reach the bed.

I felt your hand caress my forehead and a heavy sigh afterwards. I groaned eternally, why won't you lay in the bed??

Sorry for the long wait, I got caught up in my school work🙃- lily