Halloween Chapter

Beautiful vampire Tzuyu sat on the roof of her old style Victorian house, bored as usual. After hundreds of years she had became bored with life. Today was Halloween, however there was no trick or treaters due to it being a snow storm outside. Tzuyu sat in disappointment before deciding to go in. But before she could go in, a car pulled up to the mansion. She stared intensely as she seen a beautiful young girl rush inside the mansion.

Y/n rushed into the mansion as the snow storm forced her to stop driving. She took her shoes off and ran to the old fireplace. The mansion was beautiful but also had an eerie feeling to it. However y/n ignored it and started to light the fireplace. Tzuyu stared at y/n from inside on the ceiling. licking her lips. Tzuyu could smell the young girl's delicious blood and it made her hungry. She crept down the wall, and accidently bumped into a painting. 

"Who's there?" Y/n questioned nervously. She shined her flashlight around and saw no one. She grimaced and continued to rub her hands together. Tzuyu sighed in relief as she went back up on the ceiling to hide. However Tzuyu had an idea. She wanted to play a game.

"Ughhh! No reception!" Y/n yelled as she turned her phone off. Growing bored she decided to explore the Victorian mansion. The  house was beautiful despite its aging. There was lavish decorations across the house, glossy wood and many rooms. There was 15 rooms, that y/n counted. Y/n then heard a large thump, causing her to freeze. She turned her phone flashlight and carefully crept around the mansion. 

She ran her fingers along the railing of the steps. She went into on of the rooms again and sat on the bed. The mansion had to be a hundred years old at the least. She stared at the painting on the wall. It was a pale beautiful girl with long black hair and ruby red lips, similar to Snow White. She seemed to be of wealth, as she had a beautiful black dress on and she was adorned with golden jewelry. However y/n noticed that the painting was weird, it seemed like it was moving?

"PEEK-A-BOO!" Yelled the girl as she popped out of the painting. Y/n screamed on the top of her lungs and fell off the bed. Tzuyu floated towards y/n and laid on top of her. She took a liking to the girl and licked her lips.

"Who the hell are you?" Y/n stuttered and Tzuyu smiled, reviling her fangs. "Tzuyu, my name is Tzuyu." Y/n shivered in uneasiness and Tzuyu grinned at the girl.

"Let's play a game of hide and go seek! you're it!" Tzuyu smiled and got off the girl. Y/n cocked her head to the side. Isn't that a children's game?

"The rules are if I catch you, I have you for an eternity!" Tzuyu hungered for the young girl and some fun. She lusted after her looks and her blood too. 

"But that isn't fair I-," 

"20,19,18.." Tzuyu started and y/n realized it was time to go. She dipped out of the room and down the hallway. Where to hide? Where to hide? Her adrenaline rushed as she ran down the long hallway, fearing the vampire. 

"3,2,1... here I come!" She froze at hearing Tzuyu's voice and ran into a room. She turned on the flashlight and looked around. The room was huge and full of cobb web covered boxes. There was a small brown couch in the corner. She hide behind the box, anticipating for Tzuyu. 

"Where are you my love?" she heard Tzuyu shout and the door creek open. Her eyes widened and covered her mouth. Her heart was beating miles a minute and her breathing almost stopped. She peeped to see Tzuyu enter the room. Shit I'm screwed!

"I know you're in here!" She heard her yell and throwing around boxes. Suddenly it went quiet. Y/n was still on edge and slowly started to relax.

"PEEK-A-BOO!" Tzuyu yelled, jumping in front of the girl.  Y/n screamed and threw dust in  her eyes as an instinct. The vampire groaned in pain and the girl ran past her. Y/n ran down the hallway and turned to see Tzuyu teleport into the hallway. The vampires eyes were stained red and she had an irritated look on her face. 

"Aw hell nah!" Y/n screeched and ran down the steps and into another room full of boxes. She looked around to see a tiny door on the wall. She pulled the door and it led to darkness. She could hear Tzuyu yelling for her. With her heart beating fast, she went into the door, hanging on the edge. She pulled a box in front of the door and let go. She tried not to scream as she plunged down in the dark. She landed in something semi soft, but her butt still ached. Y/n looked down to see grass and another door. She opened the door and was greeted by a wintery garden. 

"This is my chance to escape!" Y/n grinned and ran around the garden, hoping to find an exit. The garden was huge and was surrounded by dark red roses covered in snowflakes. The scenery was beautiful, but unfortunately her situation was not. Y/n ran around and around the huge garden, but yet still found no exit. In  mansion, Tzuyu looked out the window, smiling at y/n's struggle to find an exit. What an idiot. She jumped out of the window and landed in front of y/n.

"PEEK-A-BOO!" Tzuyu playfully yelled at  Y/n and stuck her hands out at her. Y/n looked surprised and once again ran away. 

"Don't worry I like to play tag!" Tzuyu gleefully yelled and chased after Y/n. They ran and ran, before y/n began to get cold and tired. Her legs burned and her fingers and face were numb with coldness. However, she couldn't stop as the vampire was still chasing her. Tzuyu laughed and still chased after her as she was having fun. 

"Ahaha!" Y/n laughed as she seen the exit to the garden. She rattled the gates lock, hoping for it to break. She groaned in frustration as it wouldn't open.

"I found you!" she turned to see Tzuyu walking towards her, with lust in her eyes.

 "No! Get away!" Y/n protested as she backed up into the gate. Tzuyu now had some sadness in her eyes as she heard what y/n said. Maybe I was too harsh? Y/n thought to herself.

"I just want a friend!" Tzuyu whined and gave y/n a hug. Y/n froze up at first, but she returned the hug, feeling bad for the vampire. She now oddly felt very relaxed. Behind her Tzuyu smiled and licked her lips again. Her lust was now stronger than ever and she couldn't resist the urge to bite.

Y/n felt like she was melting as Tzuyu stuck her teeth inside her neck. She expected it to be painful but instead she felt at ease. She fell to the ground as Tzuyu felt very relieved. Who knows how many years its been since she had human blood. Tzuyu looked down at the girl again. Should be about another year before she wakes up...

~~~~Happy late Halloween!! I'm so sorry this is so late! Time had snuck up on me😭! Anyways hope you enjoy this little special! Also please go check out my new story called "Cheer up baby!" Its a Jihyo x reader! Anyways new chapter should be up soon!

~~~~~~~~Lily🥰💕