Epilouge 3- Final chapter

~Y/n's POV~
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Yoona asked me. I wasn't really sure and I was nervous. I was currently with Chaeyoung, Yoona, Wendy, Dahyun, Nari and Jihyo at a 5 star hotel in

"Do you think Tzuyu would say yes?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't she?" Jihyo said and I stared at the engagement ring. I planned on proposing to Tzuyu today. It was an exclusive party thrown by her magazine and it was gonna be reported live. Tzuyu and I have been dating for nearly 10 years and we're already 26.

"Cmon y/n don't be a coward and propose to her already!" Chaeyoung slapped my back and I grimaced. I didn't realize how nervous I would be.

"Alright let's get dressed for the party." I mumbled. We all changed into our dresses and headed to the modeling agency. We arrived to a large building with tons of expensive cars parked. We exited the car and entered the building.

"Woooow I can't believe I'm with celebrities!" Nari gleamed and ran to find a celebrity to bother. Yoona and Jihyo went with her just in case. I seen Dahyun run towards the food and drinks.

"Let me go with her just in case she gets drunk." Chaeyoung said. Good no one wants to witness drunk Dahyun again. I decided to look for Tzuyu in the large crowd. I pushed pass a couple of cameras trying to avoid contact right now. I then seen a tall girl with short blonde hair and a short black dress.

"Baby!" Tzuyu yelled as she spotted me. She ran over and kissed me. I was surprised at how she was even taller than me with those heels on.

"I missed you Tzu!" I grinned back and squeezed her cheeks. I heard some people go "aww" and Tzuyu blushed. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. We at down and chatted with a few other models such as Seolhyun and Nana. Soon Tzuyu's modeling photos were released and Tzuyu went up to give her speech. She even bought me up there. This would be a great time to propose.

"U-um I have s-something to say..." I nervously said in the microphone and everyone turned their attention to me including Tzuyu. I gave a nervous chuckle and opened my mouth.

"Don't be a coward y/n!" Chaeyoung yelled

"Yeah we didn't raise you to be a chicken!" Wendy yelled and Dahyun started making chicken noises. Everyone laughed at them and it eased my nerves a bit. They embarrass me but it's for my own good. I gave a deep breath and took the microphone.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming, especially my friends. These 10 years have been the most interesting of my life and I'm happy to share it with you Tzuyu. I love you." I said and I seen Tzuyu blush. THIS IS MY CHANCE.

I got down on one knee and I already heard the reactions. I seen Tzuyu gasp and cover her face.

"ITS HAPPENING BITCHES!" Dahyun yelled in the crowd.

"Will you marry me Chou Tzuyu?" I asked mad everyone went berserk. I heard my friends screaming and Tzuyu covered her mouth. Her face became red and she started to cry.

"Yes...yes...I will..." Tzuyu stuttered between falling tears. I got up and she gave me a bear hug. I could hear her sniffing behind me. I gave her a kiss and slipped the engagement ring on her hand

 I gave her a kiss and slipped the engagement ring on her hand