Chapter 14

~ Tzuyu's POV~

The bell suddenly rang for lunch causing me to jump. I'm not ready to meet whoever this unknown person is and honestly I'm scared. What if it's like a kidnapper or so? I stood up and seen y/n still sitting at her desk. She then looked at me and gave a half smile. I smiled back and felt my face get hot. Quickly I dashed out of the class and put my hand against my chest and felt it thumping at rapid place. Jeez now my heart is really racing

I walked in the busy hallway towards the roof anticipating who was at the roof. The roof is forbidden from us students so this was some shady business. The entrance to the roof was far away from the hallway and not to many kids even know where it is. A girl then slammed into me and leaned close to my ear

"Be careful." She whispered and dropped something in pocket. I tried to get a good look but she dashed away. Hm weirdo. I checked my pocket and it was a whistle connected to a.. necklace? Weird. I put it on and hid the whistle under my blazer. I slowly walked up the steps and opened the door. Which surprisingly it wasn't locked. I squinted at the sun and seen a figure standing there. I took a deep breath and walked towards them. It was some girl. I don't know who she is but I seen her before. Where have I seen her before?

"I've been waiting for you Tzuyu.." she growled and her face was covered in hatred. Why is she mad? What did I do?

Just then a person came out and roughly grabbed my arm and yanked me towards them.

{ Y/n's POV}
I walked towards lunch contemplating on what to say to Tzuyu. I miss her a lot. Maybe I overreacted a little bit. However she was out of hand! As I walked in the busy hallway I felt a hand pull me into a dark class. I immediately panicked and started kicking around. The figure than shushed me and I calmed down

"Look for Tzuyu she's in the old gym." The person whispered and then dashed out the door. I cocked my head in confusion and went out the room. I quickly headed to the old gym and look inside. The old gym looks like it's been years since it was last used. Why would Tzuyu be here? I stepped inside and seen four girls standing together looking anxious

"Y/n?" I heard one say. I recognize that voice. It must be Jisoo. Then the others then are probably Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jennie. I ran to them and they all looked nervous

"We can't find Tzuyu.. some girl said she was here!" Lisa said with tension in her voice

"Really? Some girl told me she was down here?" I said with confusion in my voice

"Same for us!" Rosé said and looked the most worried, "we must find her!" Rosé said and dashed out the gym. The rest of us followed behind and started to search the school. The bell than rang signaling that lunch was over

Who cares about that, I can trouble as long as I found Tzuyu I'm fine.

~Tzuyu's POV~

"Hey what the fuck?" I shouted and I seen that it was a she. Hey I recognized her! I rejected her multiple times. She had short blonde hair and was very muscular for a girl. She grinned at me and I grimaced at her. I yanked on my arm but she didn't let me go. The other girl just stood there smiling. Where have I seen her?

I observed my situation and since it was only them two I can fight me way out. I slapped the girl with my free hand and she yelled out in pain. I got out my whistle and blew on it as I ran towards the door. Just then a girl and a guy popped up and blocked from the door.

The girl pushed me and I fell to the ground shocked and looked up. The three girls and guy surrounded me and I sat in confusion. One then slapped me and pulled me from the ground. They all look oddly familiar. Where have I seen them?

"This is revenge time Chou Tzuyu." She said and slapped me again. I stared and started to kick around.

"You bitch!" The blonde hissed as my leg kicked her and raised her up to slap me. The guy then stopped her and smiled at me.

"We wouldn't wanna ruin her face now would we!" He said in creepy tone and held my face up. Hm dull eyes, shaggy black hair, dimples and a gap in his front teeth. Where have I seen him? I looked at the girls. Hm blonde muscular and tall. Long brown hair, bangs and thick eyebrows. Wavy black hair, short and monolids. Where have I seen these people?

Wait these are all people I rejected...

Yeah it's James, Bora, Areum, and Min-seo. What do they want?

"What do you guys want from me?" I asked and they all smiled at me except for Bora. They all circled in and Areum flipped her long hair.

"We want revenge." She said bluntly and I cocked my head. "Ugh for rejecting us and also embarrassing us at the same time."

I looked at them like the were idiots. Which the are but still. I remember now. They all confessed to me in public and I coldly let them out. I even stomped on James's Letter. Oops.

"And since you embarrassed us, we're gonna embarrassment you." Areum whispered in my ear and caused shivers down my spine.

"W-what are you gonna do?" I said coldly and raised an eyebrow. On the outside I was tough but I was secretly petrified on the inside. I was secretly shaking and was ready to run.

Bora quickly held my wrist behind my back and tightened her grip

"I can tell you were about the run away." She said and laughed at me. Ugh I felt my face heat up and I looked down. I seen Min-seo grab a camera and Areum come close to my face.

"Are you recording yet?" Areum asked and min-seo nodded. Areum smiled and then kicked me in my arm. I flinched and everyone laughed except James. Areum then grabbed a bottle of water from her backpack and poured it on my head.

"Eep!" My body jolted from the coldness and I tried to wriggle myself loose but it only caused pain in my wrist. Bora then tightened her grip and I winced in pain. Areum then put her hand on my face and stared at me.

"It angers me that your still pretty after this." She said with anger and slapped me. "Still after all of this I can't stop liking you."

"This is for playing with my emotions!" Areum yelled and kicked my leg. Bitch wtf? You asked me out once.

She slapped me again and again. Each time with more force. I seen min-seo still recording and with a sickening grin on her face. James then pushed Areum out the way and shooed Bora away.

He grabbed a strand of my hair and played with it as he stepped closer to me. I scrunched my face back as he moved in closer. He then got close to my face and looked me up and down. He smiled at my body and then leaned in close.

"I'll let you go if you kiss me."