Epilouge-2

~Y/n's POV~
"See Tzuyu! It's not a bad photo!" I showed Tzuyu and she frowned at it. She snatched the Polaroid and frowned.

"Eww I look a little weird." Tzuyu groaned as Yoona, Chaeyoung, Nari and I facepalmed. Tzuyu then turned and pointed at Yoona. Dahyun was asleep on the side

"I think you look amazing!" Nari fangirled and Tzuyu still frowned

"Babe chill out! You still look gorgeous!" I cooed and gave Tzuyu a kiss on the cheek. She smiled a bit as Chae groaned.

"I can't believe we're doing all of this for your photo shoot." Chae groaned and so did Yoona. Instead of having professionals take her photos, she wanted us to take them instead. We were flown out to Miami where we would take the photos. After we got a couple of photos, we will send them to a magazine to have them published.

"Cmon guys lets chill out for the rest of the day. We'll send in the ones so far and see what they'll say." I said as I was tired and it was very hot outside. I'm loving Miami so far, but it's too damn hot. Nari nodded as she fanned herself .

"Yeah let's go to the beach!" Dahyun said as she suddenly awoken from her nap. Chaeyoung flicked her head and Dahyun gave a laugh.

"Ugh I guess." Tzuyu said monotonously and grabbed all of the Polaroid photos. We walked to our hotel and grabbed some towels and changed into our bath suits. I changed into my yellow striped bikini and pulled my hair into two buns.

"Cmon lets play!!" Nari yelled as she threw her stuff on the sand and ran into the water as Dahyun ran right behind her. The beach was kinda crowded but it wasn't unbearable.

"Wait for me!" I yelled and Chaeyoung followed behind me. I ran into the icy cold water and felt relief. Dahyun and Nari splashed each other as Chaeyoung swam around us. I went underwater and was amazed my the beautiful sight. I came back up and was greeted by a splash of water from Nari.

"Heeey!" I yelled and splashed her back. She laughed as Chaeyoung splashed me. The four of us continued to splash each other until we got tired. I looked to the shore and I seen Tzuyu and Yoona sitting on the beach. Yoona was innocently building a sand castle with a group of kids and Tzuyu was reading a book. What lame-o's!

"YOONA! TZUYU! Get in the water!" Dahyun yelled as she swam around us. I seen Yoona shake her head and Tzuyu ignored us. I rolled my eyes and found a group of teens to play around with. Hopefully I don't look like a cougar or pedo.

After being bored in the water we built sand castles and I took pictures of Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun. I uploaded them to Instagram and used the picture of Tzuyu to add to her photo shoot collection.

 I uploaded them to Instagram and used the picture of Tzuyu to add to her photo shoot collection