Chapter 2

(This is actually me. I was cosplaying as Darkiplier. There is effects added. Just wanted to say. It's trash. I know.)

 I woke up to Sean next to me. We both had to share a bed since Mark only had 1 guest bedroom. it was kind of awkward at first, but I got used to it. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Jesus H. Christ," I muttered and swung my legs over the side of the bed. Sean stirred a bit in his sleep. I winced hoping not to wake him up. I stand up as gently as I can and tiptoe out of the room, closing the door almost silently. 

 I tiptoed out into the living room. I saw Mark passed out on the counter, a beer in his hand. "Huh. That's weird. He isn't supposed to drink alcohol." I say to myself. He jerks awake. His shirt is drenched in sweat, while beads of sweat speckled his forehead. His breathing quickened, but he calmed down after seeing me. 

"Oh...(Y/N)...Good morning," Mark cleared his throat after his eyes darting around for a few seconds. "You alright Mark?" "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I nodded hesitantly. "Okay...Were you drinking last night?" Mark looked away. "Yeah. I know I'm not supposed to, but I was struggling a bit last night." "Struggling? What do you mean?" Mark was hesitant to answer. "I...had trouble...sleeping," He said between pauses. 'Okay. Something's wrong,' I thought to myself. "Anyways, I'm gonna gonna make some coffee. You want some?" "No, thanks for the offer." I nodded and poured myself a cup of coffee, adding some sugar and creamer.