Chapter 20

I watched Anti closely as Dark sat beside me, his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his shoulder and let out a sigh. My eyelids felt heavy, but I refused to sleep. I wouldn't let myself to make sure nothing would happen to me while I slept. I felt myself beginning to nod off, but the jerking movement woke me up once more. Anti chuckled and shook his head. "Princess, why don't you go take a nap?" Dark turned me to face him. I shook my head. "I'm...I'm not tired.," I said, yawning. "Yes you are, kitten. Come on." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. I felt my lids droop slowly as Dark gently sat me down on the bed, pulling the covers over me. He brushed my cheek with his thumb, kissing me on the forehead. I smiled, drifting off to sleep. The last thing I saw was Dark walking out of the bedroom and closing the door behind him. 

(2 hours later)

I woke up to the feeling of movement. I groaned before opening my eyes. I was...in a car? I immediately jerked up into a sitting position. I looked at the front to see Anti driving the car. His knuckles were white from his tight grip on the steering wheel. "Anti? Where are we going?" I rubbed my eyes. "Away. Don't worry about it, (Y/N)." "Where is Dark?" "At the house. Everything is fine. Relax." He didn't look at me. I shivered and pulled my knees up to my chest. Something wasn't right. Around 15 minutes later, he pulled into the driveway of an apartment complex. It looked abandoned from the outside. "W-What is this place?" He didn't respond but opened his car door and slammed it, opening mine harshly, grabbing my forearm and jerking me out of the car. My vision was shaky, but I got ahold of myself after a few seconds. He dragged me forward which caused me to fall to the ground. I tried to get up, but he just dragged my arm. I let out a whimper as they asphalt cut at my skin. He pulled me inside the building, which lead to a lobby. 

"Anti?" "Shut up." "Please tell me what's going on." "I SAID SHUT UP!" He screamed. I gasped, jumping in fear. I quivered, backing up as he pointed in my face walking towards me. I crawled backwards as he cornered me. I whimpered as he grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at him. "You will NEVER talk about Dark again. You won't think about him, you won't speak of him. EVER. I take care of you now. You're mine, you understand?" He laughed crazily, staring at me dead in the eyes. I nodded timidly before feeling tears fall from eyes. I was tired of crying, but I couldn't help it. He smirked. "Good." He helped me up and put me in a chair, duct taping my wrists together, as well as my mouth. I looked up at him in fear and confusion, to which he only chuckled and kissed the side of my head. "Let's have some fun shall we?" He pulled out a kitchen knife. My eyes widen in terror as I shook my head violently. He chuckled and nodded slowly. He walked behind me, putting the blade against my neck. The cold metal sent a shiver down my spine. He cut into the skin as I let out a muffled yelp. He made a straight, bloody line across my neck. Not enough to kill me, but enough to draw some blood. I clench my eyes shut. Tears stung at my eyes as I watched him grab a cell phone. "Maybe Dark cares enough to actually come find you!" Anti chuckled viciously. He tapped at some buttons before walking into the other room, holding the phone up to his ear. I struggled to get out of duct tape that stuck my wrists together.