Chapter 23 (Last Chapter)

I jerked up, sweating like a pig. I looked around to see Sean laying next to me, snoring slightly. My eyes snapped around frantically. I was in the guest bedroom at Mark's house. I let out a sigh of relief. "It was dream." I stood up as gentle as I could and walked out the door. Mark was already up. "Morning!" He said happily. "Hey Mark. How'd you sleep?" "Great. Like a baby," he chuckled. "So today is going to be when we make the video." "T-The video?" "Remember? You, Sean, and I are all going to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate together." "Oh, yeah. Sorry. Brain dead moment." Now I remember. All three of us had planned on playing the new Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch for a collab video on Mark and Sean's channel. I smiled and sat on stool next to Mark. "So, you ready?" "For the video?" "You bet! The fans have been BEGGING for this." Mark laughed, "I can't even describe how much they wanted this!"

I giggled. "Yeah, I have been getting emails as well." Mark nodded, taking a sip of his coffee. I smiled and looked down. I am so glad none of that was real. "Hey, Mark?" "Yeah?" "Uh, nevermind." I blushed. "Um, okay?" He shrugged and traced the rim of his coffee cup. "Listen, (Y/N(, I need to tell you something." I nod and looked at him. "What's up?" "Do you remember the dream you had last night?" My head perked up. "W-What?" He blinked and suddenly, his eyes flickered black and fangs stuck out from his lips. "That wasn't a dream," He smirked crazily. "No! Leave me alone! Please!" He grabbed me and covered my mouth, snapping to reveal that we were no longer in Mark's house, but at the building Anti drove me to. "Now let's have some fun." I latched me to a bed and put handcuffs around my wrists. He used his fingers to force me to look at him. "This is where you will spend the rest of your days. You are mine." He smirked and I watched him walk out of the room and I heard a noise. He locked the door. I whimpered and recoiled into the bed. I had given up. I wasn't escaping. Would I ever see Mark again? Will I waake up from this? What the hell is going on? I felt tears roll down my cheeks. This was it. I had lsot all freedom. It was gone. My life...was now his. I became...His Princess.

(Thank you all so much for reading! I had so much fun writing this, but I think I want to end it here. I am going to be working on my other stories more, and create some new ones! I hope you all enjoyed this book, and I might make a sequel! So, if you want that just give me your feedback! I love youa ll so much and thank you so much for reading this!)