Chapter 7

I made sobbing noises to make it seem like I was crying. Mark chuckled and walked up to me. He placed the tip of the knife of my arm and brung it down to my palm. I screamed in pain, but this time it was real. I tried my hardest to speak through the tape and tell him to stop, that he was hurting me. He stared into my eyes with a sadistic look in his eyes. I was shocked. 'What the hell?!' I thought. My brows furrowed in confusion. Sean seemed to notice too, because he pushed Mark away and grabbed the knife from him, making it seem as if he stabbed my legs. I let out a long scream. When they had finished the torture scene, I made it seem as if I was panting. My eye was blackened from Mark punching me in the face, which was planned, the cut on my arm and face, and a mixture of fake and real blood that covered my skin and clothes. They both looked at each other and chuckled. Mark pushed me away from the green screen, which left them by themselves. He cut the rope off and walked back by Sean. I ripped the tape from my mouth, holding back a whimper of pain.

  I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Oh my god," I gasped and covered my mouth. A dark blue violet bruise made a ring around my eye. The cut he made on my face had some blood dripping onto my collarbone and shoulder. The cut on my arm had blood dripping on my forearm and wrist. I washed some of the blood from my face and arm so I didn't get any blood on anything. When I was ready, I walked into the living room. It had seemed they had finished it because Mark sat at the computer, and Sean was picking up the lights. "What the hell Mark?!" He spun around. "What?" I pointed to my arm, face, and eye. "Why the hell did you actually do it?!" "To make it seem more realistic. Jeez, sorry. I didn't know it actually hurt." "Well, it did. A lot," I said before picking up the laptop and storming into the guest bedroom. I huffed, slamming the door shut and plopped down on the bed. I opened the laptop and pulled the video up, watching it. It was really good, actually. The reactions and acting seemed real as well. I pulled my editing software up and edited the video. When I was finished, the green screen turned black, Mark and Sean looked glitchy, and the lighting was better.

 I sighed and layed back. Then I heard yelling from the living room. "Huh?" I said curiously, poking my head out the door. I saw Mark and Sean shouting at each other. Suddenly, Mark grabbed a textbook the sat on the counter and smashed on top of Sean's head. Sean fell to the ground. I gasped. "Mark!" His head snapped up to look at me. He had a sly smirk on his face. "What the fuck are you doing?!" "We got into a fight. He wouldn't shut his fucking mouth. So I fixed the problem," He said nonchalantly. My breath quavered as Mark marched heavily towards me. As he got closer to me, I backed up against the wall. "Mark, stop it!" He grabbed my chin with his finger and forced me to look up at him. "Mark? Mark is gone," He said while staring directly into my eyes. His eyes flickered black. His once warm, chocolate eyes that I made me swoon when they met with mine turned pitch black. He chuckled darkly and chuckled, showing a pair of fangs. 

 I whimpered. "I know how you feel about us, (Y/N)." I blushed as he said this, looking away. I struggled to escape his grip, but I did and rushed over to Sean. "Sean! Sean, wake up!" His eyes fluttered open. He sat up, clutching his head. "Oh, fuck. What happened?" "I-It's Mark! He's gone...crazy!" Sean looked over to look at Mark, but he wasn't there. "We need to leave. Now." "(Y/N). Calm down. I'm sure Mark's fine. We aren't leaving." "Sean, no you don't understand!" "Calm down. I know why he hurt you. It was so it looked real. He didn't actually mean to." "No-" "(Y/N), come on. Let's go find Mark." He stood up, taking my hand in his. I sighed and followed him as he knocked on Mark's door.