Chapter 17

I trembled in fear as I watched Sean shake on the ground, foaming at the mouth. 'What the hell is happening?' I thought to myself. 'Not only is Dark here, but now Anti?!' Never had I imagined that the two figures that members of the community had grown to love so much would be real, nor that I would be their victims! I watched as Sean sprung up into a sitting position. His eyes were rolled to the back of his head. He smiled in such a way that sent chills down my spine. "S-Sean?!" His eyes snapped shut and the open again, revealing glowing, green pupils. A long scar began to appear slowly across his neck. Fangs grew and his ears pointed. I shrieked in fear. He let out a long, maniacal laugh. "Finally! Full control," He said, almost like his voice was...glitched or something. He looked down at me. I recoiled in fear and shock. "What do you want?!" "Oh, dear. I want you of course." I glared up at him. "I just want my friends back! Why can't you both just leave me the hell alone?!" "Us both? Oh, yeah. I forgot that bastard Damien was here too," He rolled his eyes. I growled under my breath. Tears of anger stung my eyes and my finger nails dug into my palm. I couldn't move, which meant I couldn't defend myself from any attack this bastard made towards me. "Fuck off." "So rude! I'm afraid I won't be doing that, my dear." He smirked, enjoying seeing the rage in my eyes. 

A few seconds later, Dark joined us. He seemed surprised, but after a few seconds of shock, his expression turned to anger. "What are you doing here?" "I just decided to see an old...'friend.' Also, I knew (Y/N) was here. So I decided to officially introduce myself," He looked at me and smirked. Dark walked over and untied me, helping me up. I stood behind him. I had grown to trust Dark just a bit. He had changed since I first encountered him.