Chapter 15

I shifted uncomfortably as Sean finished eating. Something about this felt...off. I eyed Dark suspiciously. He seemed to notice because I seen him smirk, so I looked away. "Alright. (Y/N) why don't you go take a shower. Than Sean can," Dark pointed to the bathroom. I gladly obliged and made my way into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I knew it wasn't much use because Dark could teleport, but it gave me some sort of feeling of safety. I quickly undressed. I wanted to get this over with so that I could get out of the bathroom before Dark might try to enter. I stepped in the shower and turned it on, actually remembering how to work it this time. 

(About 20 minutes later)

I finally stepped out of the shower and dried off. Dark hadn't given me any clothes to wear other than what I was already wearing, so I had to wear the clothes I was originally wearing. It felt weird, putting the same clothes back on. Especially because it had blood on the shirt. But, I put it back on and walked out into the living room. No one was there. "Hello? Dark? Sean?" I gulped. What the hell is this? I sat down. I wasn't going to risk trying to leave until I was sure Dark wasn't here. I also needed to find Sean. Standing up, I started looking around. I was about to give up, but I heard voices coming from Mark's recording room. I slowly opened the door to see Sean strapped to Mark's gaming chair, Dark looking at the cart of torture tools. Sean looked up. He had duct tape on his mouth. "What's going on?" Dark turned around. "Oh. I didn't expect you to finish so soon. Well, I need to keep Mark's channel updated so no one suspects something wrong. And I like what I have going on. So, Sean is tied down right now, but I need you to his Anti make up." I sighed. It's gonna involve me getting hurt, I knew it.

I finished his makeup and stood up, waiting for Dark's new instructions. He locked the door before walking over to Sean and untying him. Sean looked away. I could tell he had been crying. Dark pulled me over to the chair and taped me to it. "So, I'm not gonna be in this one. Just you two. And there isn't any fake blood, so this is 100% natural." Sean's head jerked up. "What?! I can't do that!" "You will if you value her life." Sean sighed. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)," Sean squatted to my level. "I'm so sorry." "Enough! This needs to look real, so don't try and fake anything," Dark pointed to us. I glared at him as Sean put tape over my mouth and waited for Dark to start the video. Dark signaled him and Sean took in a deep breath. "Good evening, everyone. Today I am joined with precious (Y/N)! That eyeliner loving freak didn't show up today, which I don't mind." He turned to face me. "You ready to play?" I let out a whimper. I was terrified. Why did he seem so...excited? Dark seemed to notice to because he tilted his head but shook it off. Sean picked up a knife of the tray and traced my throat with the knife. I jerked my head away, glaring at him. He roughly forced my head to look at him. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He let out a crazy laugh. I watched the room spin as he made a deep cut on my arm. I let out a muffled grunt. He then continued to make more leading down my arm and to the palm of my hand.