Chapter 12

I shudder as I watch Dark pick up a syringe and examine it closely. He looked up at me, grinning devilish and exposing his fangs. I recoil in fear. He steps a bit closer to me, walking behind the chair. My breathing quickens, for I have no idea what he will do. I jump when he grips both of my shoulders, rubbing them roughly. It hurts a bit. I feel him lean over so that his head his level with my ear. His breath is warm on my ear and face. I shiver again. "Are you ready?" He whispers into my ear. I don't answer and he chuckles. I feel the cold, sharp tip of the syringe scratch the back of my neck. I clench my teeth. Dark takes in a sharp sniff of my hair. I jerk away, but he holds my head in place. "Don't. Try. To. Fight. Me," He said sharply as he gripped onto my jaw. I nodded hesitantly. I clenched my teeth and fists, trying to fight back the urge to pull away as Dark began to kiss the side of my face, starting at my cheekbone and down to my shoulder. He smirked as he saw how uncomfortable I was. "Dark, don't you fucking touch her!" Sean screamed at him.

"Aw, poor Sean. Helpless. Unable to help our dear (Y/N)," Dark chuckled deeply. Sean glared at him. He let out a laugh. I stared down at the floor, still trying to convince myself that what I was seeing WASN'T Mark. Mark would never hurt me or Sean. Right? Most of me believed that this couldn't be Mark...but the logical side of me...not so much. I know Mark wouldn't do this to me. But then again, I could just be blinded by love. It hurt me to see Mark in such a state. If Mark was somehow trapped in his own body, it's a possibility that he could see all of this. I know it would destroy him. Dark turned to face me. I looked up at him, fighting back tears. He grabbed the knife off the table and grinned. "You know, it really excites me. Seeing you tied up like this. Mark had always wanted this...just under different circumstances," He chuckled. I blushed and looked away.