Chapter 22

(Another edit I've done. It's Mark, Dark, and Wilford! Enjoy!)

I watched as Anti looked down to the gaping hole in his stomach. He looked at the bullet wound, then at Dark, then at me. I saw his eyes slowly turn from the pitch black, to Sean's baby blue eyes. The scar on his neck vanished. "SEAN!" I screamed and ran over to him, catching him mid-fall. He let out a whimper and gripped my arm. "Sean, please. Don't go," Tears welled in my eyes. He raised his bloody hand to my face and brung me down to where our foreheads were touching. "S-Sean?" "I need to tell you something. Something I've wanted to tell you ever since I met you. I love you." I looked him in the eye as he stared back. I let out a sob. "Sean!" He smiled sadly and wiped away the tears running down my cheeks. He pushed a stray strand of my hair behind my ear and kissed me. My eyes widened but I kissed back. I pulled back to see the life draining from his eyes. "N-No. No! NO!" His body fell limp in my arms as I sobbed. I held him to my chest as my tears covered his shirt.

I heard a thud behind me. I let go of Sean's lifeless body and turned around to see a furious Dark. I glared at him. "You. Killed. My. Best. Friend," I said through gritted teeth. He smirked. "That I did." "YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed before rushing at him. I shoved him against the wall and slapped him across the face. He growled before gripping my forearm and throwing me onto the floor. I let out a cry as I hit the hardwood floor. I laid on the ground, sobbing. Dark stood over me and picked me up pinning me against the wall. "LET ME GO!" "Never," he whispered into my ear before kissing my jawline. I struggled in his grasp, but I was unable to free myself. After a few seconds, I kneed him in the gut, causing him to kneel over in pain with a grunt. I sobbed as I rushed out the building and to the car that Anti drove me here with. My hands trembled as I grabbed the keys from the seat and put them into ignition. I floored it, going as fast I could to Mark's house. I looked in the mirror to see Dark walking towards me. He had a devilish smirk on his face. I looked to see an open road. "Thank god!" I went faster and faster arriving closer to Mark's house. I rushed into the driveway, putting the car in park, and bolted inside. I opened the door as fast as I could, slamming and locking it behind me. 

I felt my tears roll down my cheeks as I trudged into the kitchen grabbing a sharp kitchen knife. I watched my reflection on the blade. I was a mess. Blood covered my face. I walked over to the sink and washed some of it off, sniffing and wiping my tears away. I know Dark can teleport, so I had to come up with a plan. And fast. Somehow to get Mark back. That's when a light bulb in my hair went off. I sat on the couch and waited for Dark. My wish came true, because a few minutes later, Dark appeared in front of me with that same smirk on his face. I hid the knife behind me and took a deep breath. "Hello, princess," He said looking down at me. I looked up at him, staring him dead in the eyes. I stood up, a few feet away from him and held the knife in front of me. "What are you doing?" I ignored him and turned the side, raising it higher. '(Y/N). What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted. "I don't want to do this anymore. I can't. I just watched my best friend die. Because of you." I brung the knife down, ready to plunge it into my stomach when I felt a hand grab my arm. I looked to see Dark. "Don't." He said sternly. "Please, don't." I watched as tears fill his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes. "M-Mark?" He nodded and pulled me into a tight hug. "Yes. It's me." I gasped. "Mark! Oh my god! I've missed you!" His grip tightened. "Mark?" It tightened more. "Mark." I said as his grip got tighter and tighter. "M-Mark you're hurting me!" I said before feeling a sharp pain in my side. I let out a cry and looked down to see a knife sticking out of my side. I looked to see Dark smirking. No longer was Mark's eyes there to comfort me. I fell back and watched as my vision blurred.  "M-Mark," I whispered before falling to the ground and closing my eyes, greeted by eternal darkness.